- Houston Association of Realtors
- Texas Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- Nationwide Rookie of the Year 2011
- President's Circle Top Producer, 2012
- NRG Top 20 Under 40 Rising Stars in Real Estate Award, 2015
Residential tech brokerage launches in Houston, snags top-selling agents
Classic Cherryhurst bungalow marries thoughtful updates with original charm
Taking New Construction to Another Level — This English Carriage House in a Coveted Houston Neighborhood is a True One of a Kind
- Executive Board Member of Crime Stoppers of Houston 2014-present
- Board Member Council on Recovery Houston – 2014-2017
- Chaired the Crime Stoppers of Houston Annual Breakfast
- Host Committee for Memorial Park Conservancy Bridge Bash 2017
- Graduate of ATF, FBI, & DEA Citizens Academies
- President of the board for ATF Houston Citizens Academy Alumni Association
- Avid sponsor for Memorial Park Conservancy
Committed to luxury service at every price point, Bryan is an outstanding asset whether he's guiding first-time buyers to their dream homes or helping sellers with listings that have languished on the market without his expertise. Clients commend his knowledgeable, responsive approach and his strong negotiation skills. Developers and builders seek out Bryan's proven talent for choosing layouts and finishes that appeal to today's buyers.
A New Braunfels native, Bryan is a longtime resident of the Montrose area. A proud board member of Crime Stoppers of Houston, Bryan is also an avid volunteer and supporter of the Council on Recovery and the Memorial Park Conservancy. When he's not at work for the community or his clients, you can find him running, cycling, or immersed in the local arts and political scenes.
“Bryan was absolutely amazing. This was our first experience buying a home and he was incredibly competent, patient, and resolute in representing our best interests throughout the entire process. In addition to being VERY effective on a professional level, he was also a joy to work with. He’s a real person who genuinely cares about us and our search for the right home. We can’t recommend Bryan enough and are so grateful that we were able to work with him!"
“It was an absolute pleasure working with Bryan and his team. The entire process from listing to closing was easy and pain free. Very knowledgeable team and they took care of everything. Would highly recommend."
“The best! Makes it his job to know and address the wants and need of his clients. We’ve been with Bryan as buyers and sellers and could not have asked for a better experience. A true professional!"