As a successful real estate agent and relocation services entrepreneur with nearly 10 years
of experience in San Francisco Bay Area markets, real estate development, investment and
sales, Charity provides a suite of real estate services focuses on residential, multi-unit and
mixed-use property sales, leasing and advisory services.
Buying or selling a property in the San Francisco Bay Area is a complex, intricate process in
a highly competitive market. As a native to California and local resident for over 20 years,
Charity knows the Bay Area from both lifestyle and market perspectives. She provides a
unique expertise that few other agents can provide.
Charity's client-centric approach to driving her business growth, combined active business
development, connections with top developers, property managers, agents and leasing
companies, fuel her continued growth.
- $50 million in average annual leasing sales from 2018-2020
- Expanded customer based an average of %50 year over year, 2015 to present
- Expanded relocation service sales from $4 to $24 million in 3-year span
- Increased annual property sales by %300 in 2019
- Since 2018, relocation and rentals have doubled, while residential sales have tripled in average annual growth
Fundamental to her success is a practice built on clear communication, attention to detail,
market intelligence, and her dedication to each client's specific needs. Her clients work in a
highly diverse set of professions across a myriad of industries, including technology,
medicine, law, sales and entrepreneurship. The uniqueness of each client is one of the many
reasons why she enjoys real estate so much. Like properties in the Bay Area, no two clients