- Residential Specialist since 1998, Certified Residential Appraiser since 2001.
- Quick thinker, pro-active, positive attitude, team player, an overall solution provider.
- College educated with a Bachelor in Science and fully bilingual English-Spanish, with knowledge of Italian.
- Offers a wealth of technology expertise that will help meet clients’ needs of marketing and communication throughout the transaction.
- Extensive knowledge and deep understanding of residential properties throughout Chicago, with a successful track record of marketing single-family homes, townhouses, new construction, condo conversions, and appraising residential real estate.
- A personalized approach built around core principles of great customer service, client satisfaction, and skilled negotiation. Christian promises to be honest, dedicated and diligent.
- Seasoned pro, consistently a producing agent for the past 18 years.
- Specializes in serving the North side, namely Lincoln Square, Lakeview, Roscoe Village, Uptown, Albany Park, Old Irving Park, Jefferson Park, Forest Glen, Edgewater, Budlong Woods, Peterson Woods, North Center, Bucktown, Logan Square, Wicker Park, & Ukranian Village. Also focuses in the more emerging areas such as Avondale, Hermosa & Portage Park neighborhoods.
- CAR, IAR, and MLS member since 1998.
- Several accolades awarded by the Chicago Association of Realtors (5M+ residential sales / 25+ residential transactions). Recipient of the Bronze, Silver, Gold and Diamond IAR Awards in multiple years. President's Circle Club Lifetime in the Bronze, Silver, Gold and Diamond categories.
- Honorary Ambassador of UNICEF. Voluntary work for many institutions.
Language(s): English Italian Spanish
Christian Moisio’s Listings
Christian Moisio’s Recent Transactions