You’re not just buying or selling your home, you are stepping into the next phase of your life. Why not create exactly what you want?
Laura Gilsdorf is passionate Realtor® who specializes in helping her clients align in their desired future and leverage the purchase or sale of their home to create the life of their dreams!
Laura is not your typical agent. She is genuine, intuitive, and wildly creative. She will get to know your hopes, dreams, and desires, and before you know it, she will feel more like a trusted friend and advisor than your buyer or seller’s agent.
● Looking at houses with buyers to find a home that matches their personality and life
● Assisting buyers in seeing possibilities that they may not have considered before like - different neighborhoods, potential renovations, or another home style
● Helping sellers freshen up their spaces and stage for success
● Setting sellers up for success post-sale, as they move into the what’s next
● Activating the energy of a home so it can work with the seller to attract the perfect buyer
Her unconventional approach to buying and selling makes a process that might otherwise be stressful, painstaking or overwhelming, joyous and exciting - just like big life changes should be!
Laura works with people who are ready to take action and have it all their way. Whether you are purchasing your first home, looking to upgrade, or selling your home for the equity, Laura will be there to help remove any limitations to the future you want, ensure the process flows smoothly and help usher you into your next phase of growth.
When you work with Laura you're not just buying or selling a home, you are activating, aligning in and saying “YES” to the life you’ve always wanted!
Message from Laura:
My mission in real estate reflects my outlook on life: we are all masterful beings who can create a life where we have it all our way. We are here to experience all that life has to offer. And, I see nothing wrong with asking for exactly what we want.
In real estate, this translates to supporting my clients in discovering what their “have it all their way” life looks like, removing any old patterning that they cannot have it, or won’t find it, and then watching them step into a whole new life and experience of themselves.
Nothing brings me more joy than watching people come home to their power, themselves, and their new homes. I’d love to support you in stepping into your next evolution!
Fun Facts about Laura:
● Unofficial Titles: Real Estate Alchemist. Foodie. Healer.
● Where do I call Home: Harvey Park
● Where did I grow up: Born in Kansas, raised in Maryland
● Favorite part of living in Denver, Colorado: The croissants at Under the Umbrella Cafe on East 12th Ave.
● On a Sunday morning you’ll find me: Waking up with the sun to enjoy a cup of coffee before I start playing in my raised gardens with my son, Aiden or taking care of one of our many pets. We have a cat - Spot, a dog - Isis, two fish tanks, a Russian tortoise, 12 chickens and 3 ducks.
● Funny fact: I invented and hold the patent on a protein free bacon product. I know, it’s so random, but when you work as a food inventor for the NIH sometimes strange things happen.
● My current passion project: I am obsessed w/ architecture, design, and bringing new life into well loved pieces. I am currently working on refinishing a patio table that I made from scratch a few years ago and considering putting a second story on my home - see, wildly creative!
● My perfect day: Starts just like my Sunday’s - early morning and a cup-of-joe in the morning - before heading up the hill for a hike in the mountains, maybe a little dip in the water if there is a stream or waterfall. Followed by a home cooked delectable dinner outside with friends and loved ones. I am a killer cook and love my time in the kitchen. After dinner we’d sit by the fire making smores, enjoying a glass of wine and some laughs. The day would end with some cuddle time with the kiddo and curling up to a good book in bed.
Member of Realtor®
Buyer's Agent | Seller’s Agent | Listing Agent | Residential | Luxury | First time home buyers | Fixer Uppers | Renovation | Second home | Relocation | Staging
Master of Science, Food Science and Human Nutrition - Colorado State University
Bachelor of Science, Culinary Nutrition - Johnson & Wales University
Bachelor of Science, Food Service Management - Johnson & Wales University
- Jamie and Joey Salazar
We were so fortunate to have found Laura when looking for our new home! As our Realtor, she helped us find the right house for us in the right neighborhood, for the right price. She was extremely responsive and very proactive with her communication.
Laura continually went above and beyond, providing us recommendations in various locations and price ranges in order to meet our needs. She was also patient, as there was no urgency to find a new place, and she gave us grace as we made decisions.
In short, she was always on our side, working to make our house purchase as simple and successful as possible. The best part about working with Laura was that she was always more focused on answering our questions and finding homes that met our needs than she was on closing the deal!
- Bear and Lisa Meiring
Laura was great to work with. She maintained constant communication throughout the entire process and worked to get me the best deal. I would definitely recommend working with her!
- James O’Dwyer
We know Laura very well and one could not find a better real estate professional. She is intelligent, compassionate, prompt and all other good things. For Laura, people's needs and preferences always come first - over commissions. We felt totally taken care of working with her.
- Bill and Genie Durland
Laura was excited to help me find the perfect new home. She listened to me and knew what I was looking for. She never rushed me or pushed me. She always helped me see the positives and negatives of the homes we looked at. Laura was a great realtor to work with and I hope she helps you find the perfect home!
- Amber Nelson