• Being in the top 2% of real estate agents in Contra Costa County
• Consistently being a top producing agent since 2015
• Winning the Rookie of the Year Award in 2005
• Belonging to the President’s Club since 2005
• Deep local roots!
• Full-time Agent & licensed since 2005
• Strong network of local ties and industry resources
• Seasoned experience – nearly 600 homes sold
• Provides a high-level of service, creative and innovative negotiating, and problem-solving skills
• Trusted by clients and colleagues alike
• SRES – Senior Real Estate Specialist
• Member NAR, CAR and CCAR
Meet Jon Wood:
Jon gained his real estate license in 2005 while operating an investment group. In a little over a decade, he managed to close over 600 real estate transactions and do over $150 million in total sales. Jon, a native of Lamorinda, grew up in Moraga, raised his family in Walnut Creek, and currently lives in Lafayette. His strong network of local ties and industry resources aids his clients with an all-encompassing, personal approach. You will enjoy Jon's authentic style and business manner coupled with his demonstrated professional experience.
"There should be an expression past 'above and beyond' for how Jon handled the sale of our home of 20 years." - Cathy & Mike M.
"My brother and I live on opposite ends of the U.S. so selling our father's home in Moraga was going to be tricky. Jon managed the entire sale: I lack the words to express our gratitude to Jon for his invaluable help, solid advice and the professionalism he exhibited." - Karen & Todd S.
"Jon is in a class of his own. He listed our house in Walnut Creek and helped us purchase our new house in Orinda.I can't make a higher recommendation for using the services of Jon! Truly many steps above any other realtors I have worked with!" - Andy & Annette C.