Third-generation Bay Area resident and realtor, grandson to one of Portola Valley’s pioneering families (Skrabo Family). Born and raised in Menlo Park and Portola Valley, Nino possesses a wealth of intimate knowledge and experience with Portola Valley and surrounding communities. Nino’s 18 years of real estate experience makes him an expert in local & national market knowledge; Awarded the the largest real estate listing/Sale in Portola Valley Town history. Through his experience in the field, knowledge/experience in local schools, and dedicated passion to research and data, Nino has earned a wealth of industry knowledge, respect among colleagues and recognized as an industry leader in creative technology, sales and marketing.
WHAT I DO: Residential Real Estate Sales & Aquisitions
- Dedicated & trustworthy realtor (18yrs) I have learned how to position myself to effectively deal
- with the trends & shifts in the marketplace and to stay ahead of the curve
- Ability to conceptualize,implement and execute a dynamic & proven marketing agenda
- Deliver high-quality service, stream-line operations, and integrate new technology
- Provide real-time market data to educate buyer / seller in comparable sales and buying analysis
- Keep a pulse on the micro/macro level markets, trends and forecasts
- Experience dealing with investors and outside consultants
- Strong quantitative / analytical background
- Anticipate the needs of clients
- Strong negotiating skills
- Deliver Results !
Specialties: Contract Negotiation, On-line Marketing/Advertising, Master networker, Photography, Computer Skills
- Real Estate Data, Real Estate Technology & Marketing
- Escrow, City Building requirements, Local Schools,
- Local Business, Property Management,
- Nino was given an incredibly rewarding and diverse educational experience. In his youth, he attended St. Raymond’s School and Menlo- Atherton High School. He then attended Washington State University, where he received degrees in Cultural Anthropology and Sociology.
- His past experience as a collegiate NCAA (PAC-10) Rower contributes to his spirited level of competition, teamwork and success. He continues to prove that his success is a direct result of his ability to create and maintain relationships by understanding his clients, their needs, creative thinking, strategic execution and, most of all, results.
Strengths and Affiliations
- A key aspect to Nino’s success has been his concierge network list, which provides a list of reputable real estate related specialist, including, but not limited to: contractors, stagers, painters, handymen, inspectors, engineers, movers and designers etc.
- Nino is a member of the Silicon Valley Association of Realtors and the National Association of Realtors. He is also a devoted Committee Chair of Students Rising Above (SRA-SF) with founding member Wendy Tokuda of KPIX-5 News. SRA’s mission is to help extraordinary low-income Bay Area high school students reach college.
A Message from Nino
- “As a realtor, I pride my business on personal trust, dependability, integrity and results. These qualities have become the benchmarks of my business style. Strategic pricing, contract knowledge, superior marketing and strong negotiating skills are used with enthusiasm, follow-up, and commitment to achieve the best possible results in the least amount of time”