$85,000,000 Sold 2016-2017
- 2017 & 2018 Wall Street Journal/Real Trends "America's Best Real Estate Agents
- 2017 Platinum Council at Corcoran
- 2016 Chelsea/Flatiron Salesperson of the Year at Corcoran
- 2014-2016 Silver Council at Corcoran
- 2009-2017 NRT Top 1% of 47,000 Sales Associates Nationwide
With fifteen years of experience in the business, New York native Greg Mire offers clients unparalleled insight and expertise in both the practical and emotional aspects of New York City real estate. Having purchased and sold properties in Manhattan and Brooklyn himself, that knowledge is hard-earned and personal, so it's no surprise that he finds great joy in connecting with clients and helping them realize their own real estate dreams.
A former actor prior to entering real estate, Greg originally came into the business equipped with a number of skills highly attuned to delivering success and building relationships. For both actors and real estate agents, the ability to listen carefully is paramount. Greg's acting training also honed his ability to be at ease with new people in stressful situations, to adapt to change, and to persevere no matter the challenges.
While sellers appreciate Greg's thorough, detail-oriented approach and the deep roster of local vendors he brings in to maximize a property's value, buyers and investors seek out his counsel due to his much-admired low-pressure approach. He has seemingly infinite reserves of patience, and his devotion to total transparency makes it abundantly clear that he puts his clients' interests above all else.
Throughout his career, Greg has consistently ranked within the top one percent of agents nationwide and recently earned Salesperson of the Year accolades in his former Chelsea/Flatiron office at The Corcoran Group with roughly $50,000,000 in 2016 transactional volume. Passionate about New York City and energized by the ever-changing, exciting nature of the real estate business, Greg strives to connect with clients, exceed expectation and create long-lasting, ongoing relationships.
Greg has lived in Manhattan, Brooklyn and Queens, giving him an in-depth knowledge of our city's many neighborhoods and enclaves. "I truly feel as if I am a part of this city. I don't think I'd be happy selling anywhere else," he says. He currently resides in Cobble Hill with his wife and son. In his free time, you'll find him trying to find the city’s next greatest restaurant, taking in live music and theater, traveling, and cheering on his New York Yankees.
- We were first time sellers, crunched for time in a turbulent market that was trending down, and Greg not only guided us through the process but also got us a higher price for our apartment than we’d even thought possible.
From our very first phone call, he was professional and prepared every step of the way. His research was thorough, and his experience throughout the NYC market helped give valuable insight into our particular sale.
He brought an aggressive pricing strategy, backed up by solid research and due diligence to justify it. Combined with detailed staging advice, amazing photography, tasteful and well-produced show sheets, and a thoughtful approach to open houses, we were confident listing high (and ended up selling for way above the asking price).
And whenever we did have a moment of doubt, Greg was calm and collected, keeping us on a clear path with our sales strategy in mind so we didn’t end up selling ourselves short.
He was open and honest about feedback he’d gotten from potential buyers, and any time he called with an issue or problem, he had a solution or suggestion to go along with it. He never overpromised, but always overdelivered.
We had a fantastic experience with Greg, and couldn’t be more thrilled with the results. —Tristan and Maya, Sellers
- When we decided to sell our place, we interviewed a few different brokers, including Greg who came highly recommended by a friend of ours. From the initial meeting, it was clear that Greg was incredibly organized and well-prepared. He walked us through the process, gave us his views on the marketplace and offered helpful advice in how best to maximize value for our unit.
One of Greg’s recommendations was to have some inexpensive updates made to our kitchen and went so far as to arrange a contractor to do high-quality work at a very reasonable price. The end result was impressive relative to the cost and made a difference when trying to differentiate our unit among similar units in our building and among lower, historical comps. Also, the listing that Greg’s team put together was a home run with our place showing beautifully.
Once we received concrete interest in our unit (which happened quickly given an impressive marketing effort), Greg showed great creativity by offering suggestions about how to thread the needle of giving a potential buyer comfort around receiving financing, but also minimizing our risk around our unit under-appraising.
If you are looking for a strong, knowledgeable advocate in the real estate process, I’d highly recommend Greg and his team. We will definitely be using him again for any of our future real estate purchases and sales. —Sean and Karin, Sellers
- I’ve worked with Greg in 7 transactions in over a decade. He has been consistently flawless in his approach, and always delivered the best returns on my investments. Greg's insight, solid relationships, creative marketing and “out of the box” thinking have always benefited me greatly. I trust Greg implicitly, and cannot recommend him more highly to anyone interested in buying or selling in NYC. — Adrian Moreira, Buyer & Seller
- Working with Greg was a very positive experience. I think it's important for sellers to realize that he lives and breathes the art of selling apartments for as high a price as possible. — Kevin Lopatin, Buyer & Seller
- Greg was superb in guiding us through our first sale as an owner in Gramercy, and eventual purchase in Williamsburg. He maintained an excellent balance of sensitivity to our emotional decision making, while standing strong with the important themes of transacting in the competitive NYC market. These attributes included prudent advice in staging, renovation, and honest feedback when purchasing. — Sunil Mody, Buyer & Seller
- In selling our apartment, Greg devised an aggressive, multi-faceted strategy based on his knowledge of the Brooklyn market and confidence in the demand for our condo. We sold our apartment well over the asking price with the luxury of choosing the buyer we preferred that could close the fastest. — Dale Edwards, Buyer & Seller
- Greg is by far the best real estate professional we’ve ever worked with. We were blown away at our initial meeting by his research and preparation. He made excellent suggestions for minor improvements that would generate a higher price. Greg made it clear that he felt our building had been undervalued for some time, put careful consideration into pricing, and as a result it sold for 27% over ask! — Hannah and Dan Kluger, Seller