● 2015 Pace Setter Award: listed two properties within first 4 months of employment.
● 2016 Rookie of the Year Award: selected as the top performer out of 65 employees, for most gross fees produced by a first-year sales person.
● 2017 Sales Recognition Award: produced $400,000 in gross fees in one calendar year.
- This was the result of 9 commercial property sales in 12 months
● Exclusively listed over $80,000,000 worth of real estate in 3 years to oversee for 20+ successful transactions.
Matthew Steinberg is founder of the Nexus group, at Compass. Matt is one of the leader's in the investment sales division at Compass which boasts over 5,000 agents. He is directly responsible for overseeing the sale of multifamily, mixed-use, and development sites in Brooklyn.
Matt is largely responsible for generating new clientele, underwriting all asset types, and handling day to day deal negotiations between both parties. Since joining Compass, Matt has been an integral part of rolling out the investment sales division and brought a level of experience that has paved a path for other agents. He has earned himself a reputation among his peers for his incomparable drive and ability to close deals which is well represented through his unparalleled track record.
Matt attended the University of Wisconsin-Madison graduating with a degree in Economics. Outside of the office, Matt is well known for the high intensity activities he does on a regular basis such as skiing and watersports. It is this high intensity and efficiency that Matt is able to provide for clients as well as the real estate industry as a whole.