Sports & Entertainment
BS- University of Utah
SWEAT Dance Academy, Oakland, CA
"Andre Lewis is such a joy. He is very knowledgeable in his field. He was patient an explains everything, twice if he needs too. This was my firs time in this home buying arena an he guided me though it with patience an expertise. I'd recommend him to any one of my friends, Co-workers or Family members looking for a Realtor. Andre is one of the most respectable young man I've encountered in a long time. It was a pleasure allowing you to help me find my forever home."
"Thank you for an amazing Job in selling our home in Fairfield, CA. We have worked with realtors over the years selling and buying our investment properties; but none like you. We loved your positive attitude, knowledge of the market, work ethic but specially your marketing skills and eye for detail when it came to describing our property. We can honestly tell you that you've set the bar very high for how a Realtor conducts business and communicates with us!!"
Kratos Properties LLC
"I remember the very first day we met Andre. He seemed very personable, genuine, knowledgeable, and down to earth. He helped us understand the process of being a first time homebuyer and what to expect. Though we discussed a lot of things that day, one thing that stuck with us was Andre stating, “I want this process to be as smooth and stress-free as possible.” Let us be the one to tell you that Andre owned up to his word! Andre was very involved, dedicated, committed, and went above and beyond his duties. He is very driven and highly motivated and takes into consideration his client’s wants and needs. To say that Andre only did a good job is an understatement. He was outstanding and professional. We would recommend Andre’s business to family and friends in a heartbeat. We are so appreciative and grateful for all that he’s done. We wish Andre continued success and nothing but the best. Thank you so much again Andre!"
"As a newcomer to the Bay Area moving from the East Coast, I cannot thank Andre enough for helping me and two fellow students find the perfect housing for us. As soon as we were put in touch with Andre, he worked extremely quickly and diligently to help us navigate the housing search and application process. After just a few weeks, we have now signed a lease to secure the perfect housing for us, in a great location, and within our price range. I would highly recommend Andre as an agent to anyone looking for housing in the Bay Area. He is fast, professional, and a true pleasure to work with."
Master of Architecture Student, UC Berkeley
"If it wasn't for Andre there wouldn't have been anyway that we could have gotten the apartment that we did. He worked incredibly hard to find us the best possible place that remained in our budget. Even better we got an apartment walking distance to the Bart, a grocery store, the gourmet district and campus with a balcony and views to the bay while coming in at the low end of our budget. We got a place like this because Andre was persistent, determined and remained vigilant while communicating with the property manager of the building. He responded quickly to us and was incredibly attentive to our needs and questions especially since we were working with him to find a place while we were all across the country on the east coast.
Aside from how hard he works, he also is also incredibly nice and personal. We all not only are incredibly pleased with Andre's job, but have gained a good friend in the process. I could not recommend someone more strongly than Andre if you are looking to buy or rent a place in the bay area. My grandmother is a real estate agent here in Charlotte, NC and she has been incredibly impressed as well. The Bay area market is tough and super competitive and you can be sure Andre is just the person to get you the place you are looking for!"
UC Berkeley Masters in Architecture Candidate - Client
Andre Lewis offers full service real estate to buyers, sellers, and investors in the Bay Area focused in San Francisco, Contra Costa, Alameda and Solano Counties. With his crest white smile, outgoing personality, communication/ listening skills, and respect for himself and others; Andre offers his clients a very distinct advantage in this overly competitive Bay Area market. Sellers receive TOP DOLLAR, buyers find a home they get to call FOREVER, and investors finds their next DEVELOPMENT PROPERTY. Understanding the next up and coming hot spots, the real estate process, and the bay area market, Andre makes sure his clients have the support they need.
Andre’s mantra is simple: to be tough for himself and his clients, work smart, and to be a technically sound sales adviser. First there was the California gold rush, now there is the California technology boom and buyers, sellers, as well as investors all benefit from Andre’s extensive knowledge of technology and limitless amount of followers on his social media pages. Andre maintains a large network base of developers, professional athletes, painters, landscapers, Berkeley and San Francisco Police department, and business professionals. Andre is the real estate guru for all of your homes wants and needs.
Andre is an extremist when it comes to goal setting; when Andre focuses and puts his mind into something, the success rate of that goal being achieved is at an all-time high. Being a division 1, Pac 12, collegiate football championship athlete for the University of Utah, Andre has developed and maintained a mentality of vigorous: discipline, laser sharp focus, being a team player, tremendously hard working, and dedication. Andre uses that same competitiveness and team centered mentality to help reach not only his goals and aspirations, but also for his clients. Let Andre and marketing experts serve you for you on your next transaction. Who do you know looking to get TOP DOLLAR? Who do you know looking to call their next home, their home FOREVER?
Andre on a more personal level:
• Born and Raised in San Francisco, CA. Moved to Solano county at the age of 6 where he attended Oakbrook Elementary School, before returning to San Francisco to attend Gloria R. Davis Middle School, Sacred Heart Cathedral preparatory High School before finishing his junior and senior year in Solano County at Angelo Rodriguez High School. Received his AA degree from Diablo Valley College in Pleasant Hill and his BS at the University of Utah.
• His father is Herm Lewis was a music producer and community activist in the San Francisco, Bayview Hunters Point area. Andre has three sisters and one brother, brother is Steve Johnson, a former wide receiver for the Buffalo Bills, San Francisco 49ers, and San Diego Chargers.
• Proud uncle of 5 beautiful nieces, 3 handsome nephews, and the father of Luna Lightyear a very precious Yorkie.
• Played professional football in the Arena Football League for the LA Kiss, upon graduating college for University of Utah.
• Former SAMs member (Student Athlete Mentor)
• Andre was ranked 5 best Wide Receiver in the state and 16 best in the nation in the year 2012 at Diablo Valley College.
• Awarded team captain, MVP, and first team NCFA all mid empire conference in 2012, as well as led the state of California in Touchdowns while at Diablo Valley College.
• Big time YELPER and Foodie. Love to explore different local mom and pop dinners throughout the Bay Area
• Loves a good joke that’s a pun. Don’t hesitate to ask Andre to tell you a good pun. There’s always a pun in his notes (Why is it hard to plan a party out of space? Because you have to planet).
• Trains football athletes from Elementary school through the high school level in speed and agility, as well as hand eye coordination.
• Sponsors SWEAT Dance Academy in Oakland, CA on Piedmont avenue, empowering young dancers.