Since starting her real estate career in 1981, Carol has become highly recognized in the real estate profession by consistently being a top producer in her industry. In 2000, she was acknowledged among the top 25 GMAC agents nationwide for her incredible sales productivity out of 6,751 sales associates. Carol also works with Compass’s relocation division and has helped many clients find their new home.
Carol has the unusual distinction of selling homes and investment properties in both San Francisco and the East Bay. With her broad knowledge about real estate on both sides of the Bay, Carol’s buyers and sellers rely on her as their single source of information about local markets. Carol also represents investor clients with their properties throughout the Bay Area.
Carol’s sales philosophy combines old fashioned customer service with modern technology to provide superior service to her clients. To assure them the highest quality service, Carol has a team of real estate marketers and professionals to support her as she works with buyers and handles the listing, selling, and marketing of the properties she represents. Dave Lang, a Compass sales agent based in San Francisco, is a key player on the team and partners with Carol on all of her transactions
Credentials and Affiliations:
- San Francisco Association of Realtors
- California Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- San Francisco Women’s Council of Realtors
- Senior marketing representative, Compass Real Estate Group
- Licensed California real estate broker since 1981
- Indiana University; Bachelor of Science in nursing in 1965
- Pediatric nurse practitioner in 1968; Master of Science in nursing in 1976