• San Ramon
• Walnut Creek
• BBA—Marketing: University of Wisconsin Whitewater
• Master of Science in Education: University of Wisconsin Whitewater
• Sales, Buying, Teaching, Consultation
Hello! 20+ years of relocation experience throughout the United States has provided me with a significant understanding of selling and purchasing real estate in a variety of markets. These successful experiences have given me valuable marketing insight, along with powerful negotiation skills and the ability to stage properties to sell. My clients are very important to me, and I am determined to make any moving transition go as smoothly as possible.
Building trustworthy client relationships is a commitment that I take very seriously. A professional educational background provides me with a foundation for understanding the need for families to find a good community (and school) fit when making a real estate decision. I thoroughly enjoy living in the East Bay with my family and love to take advantage of everything our beautiful Bay Area has to offer! Please let me know how I can assist you with your real estate needs in the San Francisco Bay Area.
• National Association of REALTORS®
• California Association of REALTORS®
• Bay East Association of REALTORS®