Dale is affectionately known among our clients as “The Rock” for his steadfast approach and creative trouble shooting. With over 20 years of real estate and legal experience, Dale has truly seen it all, which gives him a calm resolve in guiding clients through anything that can arise during the buying/selling process. Before working as a Realtor, Dale founded a thriving law practice specializing in trusts and probates in 1995. After more than 20 years of investing in San Francisco real estate, Dale left his law practice to follow his passion for real estate and has been helping clients navigate their own real estate ventures ever since. In his free time, Dale volunteers at several San Francisco non-profit organizations, enjoys poker night and golfing with “the boys”, and cherishes time with his two college-age daughters and wife, Alla.
• Nominated as one of the “10 Best” real estate agents for client satisfaction in California by the American Institute of Real Estate Professionals.
• Member of the San Francisco, California and National Association of Realtors®
• Member of California State Bar Association
• Board of Directors, Congregation Emanu-el
• Former Board of Directors for Camp Tawonga, Midsummer Mozart Festival, Blue Star PR, Brandeis Hillel Day School, JCRC
I cannot recommend Dale Boutiette highly enough. He is truly an expert at buying and selling San Francisco real estate. He will figure out exactly what your needs are and knows all the ins and outs of getting the most value for your home if you're selling and making the right and most knowledgeable choices when you're buying. My wife and I used him to sell our home and buy a new one in San Francisco last year and we could not be happier. Do not hesitate to sign up with Dale -- he is OUTSTANDING in every way. -Michael K.
Affiliated with Compass SF V, Inc. f/k/a Paragon Real Estate Group - SF, Inc. , which is owned by Compass