I have been practicing for over 25 years as a full-time realtor. As a member of both the California and National Associations of Realtors, I abide by a strict code of ethics to provide you with the highest level of service. I earn my living by serving the needs of home buyers and sellers with integrity.
A large part of my work is performed behind the scenes by previewing homes, researching comparable sales, gaining market knowledge, evaluating changing legislation, and maintaining my professional credentials. For every hour I spend marketing your home, I will spend up to 10 hours in preparation. I am constantly acquiring information that will help me to serve you better.
Putting Me To Work For You
When you work with me, you not only receive my fine reputation and 20 years of real estate experience, you will also receive 110-percent service. I go the extra mile for my clients.
I'd be honored to speak with you about helping you sell your present home or find a new home. I look forward to our journey together through the homebuying and selling process.
Service That Sets Me Apart
- Specializing in Berkeley, Albany, Kensington, El Cerrito, Richmond, Pinole, El Sobrante, all areas of Oakland, Emeryville, and San Leandro
- Active in the community, Habitat for Humanity, youth arts and education funds, and affordable housing and homeless funds
- Hardworking, enthusiastic, very dedicated and fun!
- Excellent negotiating skills
- Certified Short Sale Specialist
- Condominium Specialist
- Relocation services. I am a great tour guide and know all the best restaurants and local spots.
- Hobbies: tennis, gardening, cooking, hiking, movies, plays, spiritual fulfillment, and just about anything with good friends and family