Buyer’s Agent, Listing Agent
Milwaukee Institute of Art and Design - Bachelor of Fine Arts, Interior Architecture and Design
Both a strong negotiator and a great listener, Joe can help you achieve your real estate goals. His years of experience in interior architecture and design means he brings a rare blend of big-picture thinking and attention to detail that can make all the difference when you’re buying or selling a home. Joe’s clients are always his first priority so you can be sure he’ll be there for you throughout the process with honest, considered advice.
Joe is happy to call Marin County home, enjoying being close to the city while just minutes from the Headlands and all that Marin offers.
Meet Joe Hosni. Here’s what he brings to the table:
• Design and marketing expertise, including invaluable social media know-how
• All the resources of Compass, a nationally esteemed real estate company
• The support of Marin’s Young Professionals Network and the Association of Realtors
• An ability to see the big picture while handling all the complexities of California real estate
• A strong Midwestern work ethic and an integrity you’ll sense immediately
• Good old-fashioned salesmanship
• A professional designer’s eye for prepping your home for the right market
• A dependable network of industry resources from contractors to financial services