ABOUT LISA BYRAM:
Prior to entering residential real estate, Lisa had a successful 20 year career in sales and marketing for companies such as Avery Dennison, Purex, Day Runner and Thomson Publishing. She brings the valuable and transferable experience of designing and implementing award-winning marketing campaigns, strategizing and negotiating productive sales transactions and building strong, ongoing client relationships to her real estate efforts.
Education & Awards
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Design and Business Management from the University of CA.-Davis.
- College of Marin, Appraisal and Advanced Appraisal
- Multiple client and performance awards in real estate
Organizations and Community Involvement
- Marin Association of Realtors
- California Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- Girl Scout Troop Co-leader, 2005-present
- Kappa Kappa Gamma Sorority Alumni
- Marin Country Club member
Lisa has lived in the Bay Area for 23 years and currently resides in Novato with her husband, their daughter, and their son. When not on the job, she enjoys home decorating, cooking, gardening, world travel, walking the local trails of Marin, and family activities.