"Where the Accent is on Service”
Lorrie is a San Francisco native and has 30 years of experience as a realtor/broker. She knows the heartbeat of the city. From Russian Hill to SOMA from the Bayview District to the Marina, you’ll find her helping buyers and sellers handle their real estate needs. Lorrie’s expertise in marketing, negotiating, and achieving results could be beneficial to you. She takes pride on her ability to listen, communicate and most importantly, care about her clients.
- Realtor designation - 1986
- Graduate, Realtor Institute - 1992
- Certified Residential Specialist - 1997
- Broker designation - 1999
- Senior Real Estate Specialists - 2005
- Certified International Property Specialist - 2017
Lorrie is associated with:
- California Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- Woman’s Council of Realtor
- Past Director on the San Francisco Association of Realtors’ board
- Director on the California Association of Realtors
- Serves on the Legislative Committee and Professional Standards of the San Francisco Association of Realtors
She is active in the American Cancer Society, neighborhood associations, and Friends of the Urban Forest. Her activities include yoga, biking, golf, and walking.
Lorrie attributes her success to experience, market knowledge, professionalism, and excellent communication. Lorrie believes that buying or selling a home should be left to a professional -- not to chance. Like with any major investment, one should be careful to seek out the best advice and assistance available. This is where Lorrie stands out; in fact, her track record of proven success and client satisfaction is the best assurance of the same outstanding service you will receive when you buy or sell with Lorrie. She invites you to contact her and explore how she may assist you in a purchase or sale in the City by the Bay.