Michelle brings to the partnership extensive sales and marketing experience from over six years as an associate director at KQED, where she worked with hundreds of Northern California businesses in garnering their support. She grew up in Mill Valley and obtained Bachelor of Arts degrees in both communications and business at the University of California, Davis.
Michelle is efficient, organized and good at 'getting things done'. She brings fresh energy and enthusiasm to her role. Her marketing skills help property sellers, and her shoppers instincts find new opportunities for buyers. Congenial and straightforward, Michelle shares with Rich a passion for providing clients with the highest level of service.
Credentials & Affiliations:
- Senior Marketing Representative, Pacific Union International
- Awarded 2005 Team of the Year, and consistent Annual Sales Leader, based on outstanding sales performance
- Active real estate owner and investor
- Certified Probate Real Estate Specialist (CPRES)
- Small Property Owners of San Francisco member
- San Francisco Architectural Heritage member
- Marin County, California, and National Association of Realtors member
- BA in communications and business, University of California, Davis
- California BRE License # 01425862