- 2018 WALL STREET JOURNAL Ranking #136 in the US for Sales Volume
- 2016 ranking "Top Ten Teams" in North America
- 2016 SAN FRANCISCO Magazine Leading 100 Top Performer in Bay Area Real Estate
- 2017 ranking #3 Agent in Burlingame; #6 in Peninsula & San Francisco combined; and #12 in Northern California
- 2010, '11, '12, '13, '14, '15, '16, 17' ranking in the top 1% among Agents worldwide and Coldwell Banker's esteemed "International President's Elite" award
- 2014 SAN FRANCISCO Magazine "Five Star Real Estate Professional" for the city of Burlingame
- 2013 GENTRY Magazine "Top 10 Under 40"
Mike, a second generation native of San Francisco, was raised on the peninsula and currently lives in San Mateo with his wife Megan and daughters Reese, Emma and Katharine. A graduate of St. Ignatius College Preparatory and Cal Poly-San Luis Obispo, Mike joined his father in 2001 at Coldwell Banker's Burlingame office. In his initial year as full-time Realtor, Mike earned honors as "Rookie of the Year" for all of Northern California. Since 2001, Mike has established himself as a leader in residential real estate and served on the Board of Directors for both the San Mateo County Association of Realtors and the California Association of Realtors.
Hard working, focused, and dedicated to excellence, Mike represents the best in the real estate industry. His greatest asset is his uncanny ability to relate to people and listen to their needs. Mike's personal touch and commitment to excellence have resulted in a clientele that returns for service.