Scott is a true Bay Area native - born and raised in San Francisco. After traveling most of the globe, he realized that the Bay Area offers the best of everything. Within only a few hours, you can visit the most pristine coastlines or head to the scenic mountains.
Knowing the Tri-Valley offers renowned schools in safe and sophisticated neighborhoods, he and his wife knew they wanted to raise their family in Danville.
Over the 25+ years in his professional career, he’s successfully structured, negotiated and, most importantly, closed a multitude of complex engagements. His passion for real estate blossomed from his personal buying and selling of homes here in the Bay Area. The key criteria for he and his wife was to have a relator who understood their needs and seamlessly could navigate them through the buying and selling process. As a result, his personal philosophy when working with his clients is simple:
• He and his clients work together and set clear expectations.
• He works endlessly to find the home that is best suited for his client.
• He meticulously evaluates the market place to arrive at the optimal selling and buying price.
• As clients navigate through the emotions of buying and selling a home, he ensure that his clients are comfortable with their decisions.
• He effectively negotiates every engagement whereby meeting or exceeding his client’s expectations.
If you are either a buyer or seller seeking a realtor who provides that added personal touch, has the utmost integrity and a strong understanding of the market, he would be honored to represent you.