Shelley Neal Lettis has served families for over forty years; first as a community home health nurse working with impoverished new mothers, and now helping families purchase their dream home, or sell their existing one. Caring for families is core to who she is. Her background includes:
- Degree in Nursing, Masters in Leadership, Registered Nurse, Real Estate License, and other certificates, and training, including negotiation skills and coaching
- Program director with Alameda County, Nursing instructor in Community Health at UCSF and Cal State
- Understands the stress a move places on a family having done an international corporate move, and a move within the United States before residing in Danville, Diablo, Lafayette and now Alamo
- Personally involved in over 13 million dollars in real estate transactions
- Chose the best real estate company with 25 offices around the Bay Area
- Evaluations consistently describe her as "amazing", "positive", "provides great feedback", "an advocate".
Shelley is passionate about helping, resulting in her real estate clients receiving unbeatable expert service, from an amazing skilled negotiator, advocate, and agent.
Shelley Neal Lettis, "Lettis Help".