As an established and trusted real estate advisor, Bill Fandel consistently represents the Telluride
Region’s most discriminating buyers and sellers. From the region’s finest luxury homes and
penthouse condominiums to iconic trophy ranches and estates, Bill works diligently to best serve his
clients’ specific needs and interests.
Bill is distinctive in leveraging the incomparable global marketing resources available through a privileged affiliation with Compass. His portfolio of luxury listings receives real-time worldwide exposure through the powerful Compass Network. Bill Fandel will offer you the professional attention required, while maintaining discretion with the utmost priority focused on your transaction.
Highlights of Bill Fandel’s professional accomplishments and achievements include:
• To date, Bill remains consistent in a series of record-setting transactions in the Telluride Region, and is currently recognized by the WSJ/Real Trends among the top 250 real estate brokers in the US by Sales Volume and Trulia/Real Trends America's Best Real Estate Agents, which includes multiple rankings by Sales Volume in the state of Colorado.
• In the past several years: The Land Report has recognized Bill Fandel among America's Top Brokerages; Texas Farm & Ranch featured him among a new breed of "Power Brokers"; and his former affiliation with Sotheby's International Realty garnered him recognition among their Top 38 Brokers in the US.
• Bill Fandel remains highly-noted for numerous record-setting transactions which include the sale of the legendary BootJack Ranch for over $48M; recently followed by another $48M transaction in Nevada.
• In his former affiliation with Sotheby’s International Realty, Bill Fandel was a founding member of the Market Leaders’ Forum – a groundbreaking collaboration of key Sotheby’s International Realty brokers representing each of the top national markets, meeting annually to discuss market trends, best practices and proprietary agent insight.
• Bill Fandel was a founding member of the Global Partnership - a select assemblage of 35+ of the top Sotheby’s International Realty agents worldwide who share market intelligence, cross-marketing opportunities, and private offerings among the group on a weekly basis.
• Bill Fandel was also a founding member of the Farm & Ranch advisory group for Sotheby’s International Realty - a segment within the SIR brand that exclusively markets over $6B in trophy farm and ranch offerings worldwide and included the legendary sale of Waggoner Ranch for $725M.
• Twice named “Realtor of the Year” within the Telluride Region for his professional accomplishments and continued dedication to the real estate industry.
• A frequent panelist and speaker throughout the Sotheby’s International Realty network and a guest contributor on the topic of luxury real estate across multiple media platforms including the Wall Street Journal, Forbes, The New York Times, Mansion Global, The Land Report, and Los Angeles Times.