Some of Gena's noteworthy and iconic transactions include:
• Frankie &Johnnie’s • 48-54 Purchase Street • 53 Purchase Street • 57 Purchase Street • 43 Purchase Street • 193-195 Purchase Street • 275-277 Purchase St • 269 Purchase Street • 27-29 Purchase Street • 15 Elm Place • 22 Elm Place • 8 School Street, • 16 School Street • 2 Second Street, • 11-13 Purdy • 33-35-37 High Street • 2 Central Avenue • 615-621 Milton Rd • 25-39 New Street • 979 Boston Post Road
• Victoria’s Secret • Lola • Frankie and Johnnie’s • Town Dock • Rye Travel Anywhere • Open House • Craft Can Travel • Great Stuff • Rye Eye Care • PLUSHBLOW • Zona Fresca • Rye Chiropractor • Body Focus • Verizon • Wine at Five • Red Pony • Bareburger • Westchester Youth Soccer League • American Express Global • ECCO III • Jessica Haley Bridal
Gena has sold many shopping centers and apartment buildings throughout Westchester, Putnam, and Dutchess
• Dobbs Ferry 262 unit apartment building on 15 acres
• Harrison Movie Theatre
• Dutchess County, Poughkeepsie 130 unit complex
• Peekskill “ Villa at the Woods” 184 unit complex
• Fleetwood Duane Reade 20 story Development site
• Mamaroneck 16,000s.f. bldg One Depot Plaza
• Peekskill-Welcher Ave 5 Retail Stores
• Mt. Vernon 66 unit complex
• Biltmore Shopping Center-Rye Brook 18,000s.f. 10 stores
Gena DiDonato is a commercial real estate broker based out of Rye. For over 20 years she has built strong relationships within the neighborhood she represents and her extensive database of customers. She has a personal sphere of influence throughout New York State and has successfully completed hundreds of transactions with a varied number of developers, investors, and users in a wide array of commercial real estate. Gena was voted Best Commercial Broker by Westchester Magazine, and was previously recognized as an All Star Broker presented by REBNY to brokers selling over $70,000,000 in a year.
Gena’s dynamic personality combined with her passion for real estate and in-depth knowledge of the investment property markets, results in her unique ability to close the toughest deals and complex negotiations. She couples her tenacious and analytical approach to real estate with her long-standing relationships to source creative opportunities for all of her clients. Gena maximizes value for every client with a thorough understanding of the market conditions that shape investment decisions.
Gena has victoriously negotiated half a billion dollars in sales transactions. Her underwriting analysis along with her ability to project future returns and forecast trends create excellent opportunities for her clients in the income-producing sector, both commercial and multi-family. She has successfully participated in the sale or lease with professionals and executives in various fields such as Phillip Morris, Nabisco, CVS and ToysRUs.
Contact Gena if you are looking to make a decision to purchase a multi-family building or a neighborhood shopping center, lease a retail store or office, or sell a business, including restaurants.