Product & User Experience
Senior Product Manager - Compass Integration
At Compass, we envision a world where the experience of selling or buying a home is simple and pleasant for everyone. Founded in 2012, Compass provides an end-to-end platform that empowers residential real estate agents to deliver exceptional service to their seller and buyer clients, all in service of our mission to help everyone find their place in the world.
Modus, acquired by Compass in 2020, is building technology to create transparent, easy-to-understand experiences for all parties involved in residential real estate closings. Recognized as a best place to work by Inc. Magazine and the Seattle Business Journal, Modus is the fastest growing title and escrow company in Washington, and rapidly expanding nationwide.
We are looking for a Product Manager to own the planning, execution and delivery of product integration between Compass and Modus that delight real estate agents and their clients. You should be comfortable working across different business and product teams, and have the ability to break down and solve complex problems. You should be able to communicate in a clear and concise manner and be comfortable interacting with executives and other stakeholder groups to build consensus, define an approach and rationale for prioritization, and communicate project status, findings, and escalations on a regular basis.
- Shape Modus’ product thinking about integrations and process workflows to improve agent and buyer/seller experience across the Compass and Modus platforms
- Be the product owner for all experiences related to the development, launch, and measurement of strategic product integrations that provide agents and their clients with an exceptional home closing
- Collect and analyze feedback from customers, stakeholders and other teams to shape requirements, features and our product roadmap
- Drive the roadmap and prioritization of innovative and engaging products that leverage the unique capabilities of brokerage and escrow integration to improve agent productivity
- Prioritize and allocate resources against a variety of projects touching many product and business teams across both Modus and Compass
- Work in close collaboration with marketing, engineering and design partners
- Own user onboarding and activation, ensuring adoption of the latest product features
- 5+ years experience in product management roles building and launching successful web products
- A deep sense of user empathy and proven track record of building product experiences users love
- Strong technical background, either from academic, engineering, or hands-on product development experience
- Ability to effectively gather and prioritize user requirements from disparate sources, and find creative solutions to high visibility product questions
- Strong consensus and relationship-building skills, with experience marshaling resources across different functions of an organization
- An ability to lead by influencing others, without the need to project formal authority, especially in cross-functional and executive settings
- Comfort with collaborating with internal UX and Engineering teams
- Familiarity and agile development process and principles
- Willingness and ability to provide mentorship and growth support to junior members of the team
- A sense of ownership and thoroughness: you proactively follow up on action items to ensure that no balls are dropped, and that all critical milestones are met
At Compass, we believe that everyone deserves to find their place in the world — a place where they feel like they belong, where they can be their authentic selves, where they can thrive. Our collaborative, energetic culture is grounded in our Compass Entrepreneurship Principles and our commitment to diversity, equity, inclusion, growth and mobility. As an equal opportunity employer, we offer competitive compensation packages, robust benefits and professional growth opportunities aimed at helping to improve our employees' lives and careers.