Product & User Experience
Senior Product Manager - AI/ML
At Compass, we envision a world where the experience of selling or buying a home is simple and pleasant for everyone. Founded in 2012, Compass provides an end-to-end platform that empowers residential real estate agents to deliver exceptional service to their seller and buyer clients, all in service of our mission to help everyone find their place in the world.
As a Senior Product Manager of Artificial Intelligence, you will envision and build AI powered software that empowers agents to make better real estate decisions and grow their business. You should be comfortable working with many different business and product teams and have the ability to break down and solve complex problems. You should be able to communicate in a clear and concise manner and be comfortable interacting with executives and other stakeholder groups to build consensus, define an approach and rationale for prioritization, and communicate project status, findings, and escalations on a regular basis.
At Compass You Will:
- Envision and identify opportunities to leverage Artificial Intelligence techniques such as Computer Vision, Natural Language Processing, Forecasting etc. to build a better Real Estate platform for customers.
- Be the product owner for all experiences related to the development, launch, measurement and strategic mix for one or more Artificial Intelligence products
- Work with Product & Engineering, marketing, user research and design to help define the vision and product roadmap for AI programs;
- Work with key stakeholders in Strategic Growth, Client Services, Marketing, Finance, as well as contracted/external partners to take this critical competency to the next level.
- Drive the roadmap and prioritization of innovative and engaging AI enabled products and features to benefit our clients and agents
- Prioritize and allocate resources against a variety of projects touching many product and business teams across Compass
What We Look For:
- 5+ years experience as a lead developer, data scientist manager, or product manager in building and launching successful Artificial Intelligence products
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in a related field
- Strong technical background, either from academic, engineering, or hands-on product development experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience developing customer-facing products, technologies and platforms.
- Ability to effectively gather and prioritize user requirements from disparate sources, going beyond users requests to get to key user needs, and the ability to rationalize across and resolve stakeholder differences
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity
- Proven track record of making business decisions using data and insights
- Strong consensus and relationship-building skills, with experience marshaling resources across different functions of an organization
- An ability to lead by influencing others, without the need to project formal authority, especially in cross-functional and executive settings
- Comfort with collaborating with internal UX and Engineering teams and external consultants and systems integrators in an agile environment
At Compass, we believe that everyone deserves to find their place in the world — a place where they feel like they belong, where they can be their authentic selves, where they can thrive. Our collaborative, energetic culture is grounded in our Compass Entrepreneurship Principles and our commitment to diversity, equity, inclusion, growth and mobility. As an equal opportunity employer, we offer competitive compensation packages, robust benefits and professional growth opportunities aimed at helping to improve our employees' lives and careers.