Product & User Experience
Senior Product Manager - Agent Brokerage Workflow
At Compass, we envision a world where the experience of selling or buying a home is simple and pleasant for everyone. Founded in 2012, Compass provides an end-to-end platform that empowers residential real estate agents to deliver exceptional service to their seller and buyer clients, all in service of our mission to help everyone find their place in the world.
The Agent Brokerage Workflow organization’s mission is to build and operate an end-to-end platform to enable the most accurate, efficient, and seamless transactions and payment flow in the industry, and help create scalable systems of business for our customers.
About This Role
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to own the product vision and strategy, execution and delivery of a product that spans several areas within the Agent Brokerage Workflow team. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team including product management, engineering, design, research, operations, and finance to tackle complex problems within the real estate transaction management space. You should be excited about working in a fast-paced environment and solving complex problems. You should be able to communicate in a clear and concise manner and be comfortable interacting with executives and other stakeholder groups to build consensus. You should be able to relentlessly prioritize and work with the team to make trade-off decisions.
- Work closely with engineering, design, and research to understand customer needs and develop the vision and product roadmap for a new product area within Compass’ real estate transaction process
- Drive the planning and execution of the product roadmap and prioritize product features and iterations
- Developing product proposals and specifications for engineering and design
- Drive the feature development process, documenting specifications, specific requirements, user stories and acceptance criteria
- Partner closely on go-to-market and implementation, working with product marketing, operations, and finance to ensure successful release
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of the product
What We Look For
- 5+ years experience in software product/project management roles building and launching successful data-driven products
- Ability to effectively gather and prioritize user requirements from disparate sources, going beyond users requests to get to key user needs, and the ability to rationalize across and resolve stakeholder differences
- Comfort with collaborating with Design/UX and Engineering teams
- Strong consensus and relationship-building skills, with experience marshaling resources across different functions of an organization
- Ability to thrive and adapt in a fast-paced, high-growth and rapidly changing environment
- Experience manipulating large raw datasets using SQL and/or advanced spreadsheet formulas
- B.S. or similar in a technical discipline (Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics) is strongly preferred
At Compass, we believe that everyone deserves to find their place in the world — a place where they feel like they belong, where they can be their authentic selves, where they can thrive. Our collaborative, energetic culture is grounded in our Compass Entrepreneurship Principles and our commitment to diversity, equity, inclusion, growth and mobility. As an equal opportunity employer, we offer competitive compensation packages, robust benefits and professional growth opportunities aimed at helping to improve our employees' lives and careers.