Product & User Experience
Senior Program Manager - Customer Insights
At Compass, we envision a world where the experience of selling or buying a home is simple and pleasant for everyone. Founded in 2012, Compass provides an end-to-end platform that empowers residential real estate agents to deliver exceptional service to their seller and buyer clients, all in service of our mission to help everyone find their place in the world.
As the Customer Insights Program Manager, you are a data-driven strategic thinker who is passionate about developing scalable processes at a hyper-growth company. You will innovate and build new ways to identify customer engagement gaps at scale – relentlessly advocating for our customers by surfacing these findings in compelling ways that influence product and engineering owners to address opportunities with lasting solutions. This position will provide an opportunity for you to own customer insights, connect strategy to execution, and work collaboratively alongside leaders in the Product & Engineering team providing direction across the organization.
At Compass You Will
- Create the Customer Insights strategy and roadmap that shapes a seamless end-to-end customer experience through elimination current pain points and collaborating on the “customer first” development of new products and services
- Drive a comprehensive voice of the customer program that supports a closed feedback loop process by identifying tactical and strategic initiatives that create a portfolio of continuous improvement projects; own on-going tracking and refinement of these projects based on subsequent customer feedback.
- Develop a culture which thrives on a deep understanding of the customer experience through both quantitative and qualitative measures that informs product development.
- Ensure product & engineering have the mechanisms to be continually informed by customer experience and engagement data that reflects an up to date understanding of our agents and their clients
- Work cross functionality to deliver the launch of the customer insights program, with appropriate success metrics and inspection mechanisms.
- Establish ongoing goals and related metrics, track progress, and manage through obstacles to achieve program objectives.
- Provide updates to senior leadership on key metrics, progress and launch/program status.
- Work with tech and non-tech team teams to identify and remove any project blockers.
- Design standard operating procedures and identify opportunities for automation to increase ongoing launch efficiency.
What We're Looking For
- Detail-oriented strategic thinker who can prioritize well and communicate clearly across all levels of the organization with a proven ability to influence others.
- A motivated self-starter with strengths in building mechanisms, problem solving, issue-resolution, ability to work in a deadline driven work environment, attention to detail, and ability to multitask.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and able to consistently prioritize key initiatives, remaining accountable for outcomes
- 5+ years of overall program management experience, preferably 3+ years of experience leading voice of the customer initiatives.
- Proficiency working with data and the ability to identify and analyze customer segments; SQL experience preferred
- Solution-oriented mindset and work approach, glass half-full mentality
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong numerical and analytical aptitude, proven negotiating skills.
- Ability to learn quickly and maintain a high-performance level in a fast-paced, high volume environment
At Compass, we believe that everyone deserves to find their place in the world — a place where they feel like they belong, where they can be their authentic selves, where they can thrive. Our collaborative, energetic culture is grounded in our Compass Entrepreneurship Principles and our commitment to diversity, equity, inclusion, growth and mobility. As an equal opportunity employer, we offer competitive compensation packages, robust benefits and professional growth opportunities aimed at helping to improve our employees' lives and careers.