Product & User Experience
Senior Product Manager - Mobile Marketing and Video
At Compass, we envision a world where the experience of selling or buying a home is simple and pleasant for everyone. Founded in 2012, Compass provides an end-to-end platform that empowers residential real estate agents to deliver exceptional service to their seller and buyer clients, all in service of our mission to help everyone find their place in the world.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to own the planning, execution, and delivery of mobile-first products that provide an exceptional marketing experience. Our agents need a comprehensive set of tools that help them tell stories about themselves and their listings. This will include building out a robust content library, adding rich editing tools, and enabling sharing across platforms. The ideal candidate is passionate about the storytelling capabilities of social media and video, and will work with partner teams to help them adapt their use case to the video medium. You will also leverage AR/VR technology to push the boundaries of 3D tours, virtual video walk-throughs, and virtual staging.
These products are at a formative stage on mobile so you will be expected to help define the north star vision as well as build foundational tooling to unlock powerful experiences across platforms.
At Compass You Will:
- Work to understand at a deep level the needs and workflows of our customers
- Define a short-term and long-term mobile product vision that delivers on these needs and workflows
- Partner with research, design, engineering, QA, and product marketing to lead the full product lifecycle
- Prioritize and allocate resources against a variety of projects touching many product and business teams across Compass
- Ship the best products in the industry that delight our customers by making them more effective and efficient
- 5+ years experience in product management roles building and launching (and continuously improving!) successful internal and consumer facing products. Experience with mobile or video is strongly preferred.
- Ability to effectively gather and prioritize user requirements from disparate sources, going beyond users requests to get to key user needs, and the ability to rationalize across and resolve stakeholder differences
- Excellent communication skills and demonstrated ability to follow through on several complex projects simultaneously
- Ability to thrive and adapt in a fast-paced, high-growth and rapidly changing environment
- Strong consensus and relationship-building skills, with experience marshaling resources across different functions of an organization
- An ability to lead by influencing others, without the need to project formal authority, especially in cross-functional and executive settings
At Compass, we believe that everyone deserves to find their place in the world — a place where they feel like they belong, where they can be their authentic selves, where they can thrive. Our collaborative, energetic culture is grounded in our Compass Entrepreneurship Principles and our commitment to diversity, equity, inclusion, growth and mobility. As an equal opportunity employer, we offer competitive compensation packages, robust benefits and professional growth opportunities aimed at helping to improve our employees' lives and careers.