Product & User Experience
Senior Product Manager, SEO - Hyderabad
At Compass, we envision a world where the experience of selling or buying a home is simple and pleasant for everyone. Founded in 2012, Compass provides an end-to-end platform that empowers residential real estate agents to deliver exceptional service to their seller and buyer clients, all in service of our mission to help everyone find their place in the world.
Compass is a technology-driven real estate platform that provides comprehensive brokerage services, combining exceptional agents with thoughtfully crafted digital products to make the process of buying, selling, or renting a home intelligent, deliberate, and seamless.
As a Sr. Product Manager working on SEO you will develop the vision, product strategy and plans for driving organic traffic to Compass.com. You will collaborate with SEO Analysts to craft features that drive traffic to our site and work with designers and engineers to implement those features.
At Compass You Will:
- Set a clear SEO vision for the team and clearly articulate it. Inspire people toward a unified destination and drive the SEO roadmap.
- Deeply understand the latest trends in SEO and champion those trends at Compass
- Drive SEO forward with a metrics-driven, iterative approach. You will be responsible for the ongoing upkeep of your features, including monitoring of key metrics associated with various feature performance.
- Lead research and insights for SEO industry trends, including voice search, algorithm updates, AMP, and schema
- 5+ years of SEO experience either in-house or at an agency working on all aspects of SEO including but not limited to keyword strategy, backlink acquisition, and internal link structure.
- 5+ years of product management experience
- Demonstrated track record of successfully driving results via SEO initiatives
- Past-proven experience at successfully managing and implementing technical SEO initiatives
- Proven ability to bring simplicity and measurable results to complex, ambiguous situations
- Excellent communication skills, detail oriented and demonstrated ability to follow through on several complex projects simultaneously
- Highly analytical and data driven
- Experience working on a consumer facing site with millions of end users is a plus
- Comfort with a fast-paced work environment at a rapidly evolving organization
- Technical background is a plus
At Compass, we believe that everyone deserves to find their place in the world — a place where they feel like they belong, where they can be their authentic selves, where they can thrive. Our collaborative, energetic culture is grounded in our Compass Entrepreneurship Principles and our commitment to diversity, equity, inclusion, growth and mobility. As an equal opportunity employer, we offer competitive compensation packages, robust benefits and professional growth opportunities aimed at helping to improve our employees' lives and careers.