Product & User Experience
New York City
Senior Growth Product Marketing Manager
At Compass, we envision a world where the experience of selling or buying a home is simple and pleasant for everyone. Founded in 2012, Compass provides an end-to-end platform that empowers residential real estate agents to deliver exceptional service to their seller and buyer clients, all in service of our mission to help everyone find their place in the world.
We're looking for an experienced, results-driven Growth Product Marketing expert to work closely with Product, Marketing & Operations to increase adoption of Compass’ suite of real estate tools!
You will work to create effective channel strategies, oversee creative asset development and training programs, empower regional teams to drive on-the-ground adoption tactics, and develop detailed reporting mechanisms to test and improve campaigns -- all with the focused goal of improving adoption and engagement of the Compass platform. You will be responsible for developing and deploying Go To Market strategies for relative new product and feature launches and defining target audience segmentation therein.
The successful candidate must have strong experience in go-to-market strategy, a demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams across the company and the experience leveraging data across the organization to maximize our marketing effectiveness. You will work closely with the Product team to define achievable targets and provide detailed data on the effectiveness of each campaign.
If you are passionate about solving business problems and thrive in a fast-paced environment, we'd be thrilled to meet you. This is a full-time position based that will report directly into a Growth Product Marketing Lead.
At Compass You Will:
- Lead outbound product marketing efforts and develop product marketing strategies in partnership with other Product Marketers and Operational leaders.
- Drive adoption initiatives across multiple product lines and track metrics that speak to the effectiveness of the tactics.
- Define the success criteria and measure the impact of Growth Product Marketing efforts against stated corporate goals
- Exhibit excellent analytical skills and develop a point of view on customer segmentation to create more impactful messaging strategies for a variety of customer types.
- Drive personalized campaigns that leverage data driven factors (market fluctuations and seasonality) to assure that we are speaking to our customers when and where they want and in the voice that resonates with them.
- Develop promotional plans to that ignite continued engagement with existing products highlighting new content or features to relevant addressable market
- Leverage marketing technology to scale the operational efficiency of the team, giving us the ability to serve our growing customer base without growing the team linearly.
- Partner with Product Marketing and Product Managers to optimize in-product channel strategies to increase reach and engagement and drive “growth hacking” initiatives.
- Oversee the creation of sales-enablement materials that can be leveraged by our Regional operations team members to be ambassadors for the platform.
- Partner with Operations leaders to identify opportunities where product adoption prioritization can provide efficiency and bandwidth for our Regional teams.
- Plan and oversee the project management of numerous timelines across multiple programs simultaneously
What We Look For:
- 4-6 years experience in a similar role, preferably at a B2B or B2B2C Saas company
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience. Advanced degree in a quantitative field or an MBA a plus
- Enthusiastic self-starter with a willingness to operate at both highly strategic levels - to define customer problems / marketing / positioning of our products - and also at very tactical levels, such as launching a product to our internal teams or to customers in close collaboration with multiple business functions.
- Extremely high-level of planning, project management, and creating go-to-market plans that translate into measurable adoption results.
- Outstanding communication skills - written and verbal - with the ability to tailor messaging strategy for different audiences.
- Outstanding organizational, project management, people and communication skills, including strong writing abilities and proven experience communicating key value messages to a variety of audiences both internal and external to Compass.
- Ability to prioritize, problem solve, multitask, and work independently in a dynamic, rapidly changing workplace with a bias towards action.
- Extensive experience with direct marketing and marketing automation including A/B testing, customer segmentation and analytics as well as strong proficiency with technology tools that support such marketing efforts
- Strong proficiency in sourcing and analyzing the data needed to make effective marketing campaign decisions as well as a high comfort level in operating with and making decisions with partial information
At Compass, we believe that everyone deserves to find their place in the world — a place where they feel like they belong, where they can be their authentic selves, where they can thrive. Our collaborative, energetic culture is grounded in our Compass Entrepreneurship Principles and our commitment to diversity, equity, inclusion, growth and mobility. As an equal opportunity employer, we offer competitive compensation packages, robust benefits and professional growth opportunities aimed at helping to improve our employees' lives and careers.