Product & User Experience
Search Quality Manager - Search - Hyderabad
At Compass, we envision a world where the experience of selling or buying a home is simple and pleasant for everyone. Founded in 2012, Compass provides an end-to-end platform that empowers residential real estate agents to deliver exceptional service to their seller and buyer clients, all in service of our mission to help everyone find their place in the world.
Compass is building the first modern end-to-end real estate platform by integrating agents, buyers and sellers through technology. Before Compass, no one has achieved the blend of the Natural Intelligence that hundreds of thousands of enterprising real estate agents bring to this market, with the Artificial Intelligence that cloud, mobile and AI technologies enable.
As one of the fastest growing technology companies of our generation, in an industry larger than any other, we have an opportunity and obligation to build a world-class team and the operating platform that will transform the real estate industry. We are searching for creative and inspiring colleagues at all levels of the product organization to join us as we continue to expand in 2021.
We are looking for a Search Quality champion with the vision and experience to manage an elite quality organization. You will be managing all aspects of search quality including:
- Executing hands on, day-to-day quality activities associated resolving high priority customer escalations
- Applying sound, systematic problem-solving methodologies including data analysis and root cause investigation to identify, prioritize, communicate, and resolve search quality issues
- Building and managing operational processes to improve completeness, accuracy and timeliness of the search experience
- Partnering with product and engineering organization to build long-term scalable solutions that proactively address quality issues before they impact customers
- Serving as primary liaison with partner departments to maximize the benefits of quality projects
- 5+ years experience in data quality focused roles supporting large scale data-driven products
- Technically skilled (e.g. SQL, python, scripting) for quantitative analysis and system troubleshooting
- Ability to communicate effectively across levels, including ability to simplify complex topics for broad audiences
- Ability to work effectively with tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Independently driven, resourceful, and able to deliver results with minimal direction
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place.
At Compass, we believe that everyone deserves to find their place in the world — a place where they feel like they belong, where they can be their authentic selves, where they can thrive. Our collaborative, energetic culture is grounded in our Compass Entrepreneurship Principles and our commitment to diversity, equity, inclusion, growth and mobility. As an equal opportunity employer, we offer competitive compensation packages, robust benefits and professional growth opportunities aimed at helping to improve our employees' lives and careers.