Product & User Experience
Senior Product Manager - MobileX Team - Hyderabad
At Compass, we envision a world where the experience of selling or buying a home is simple and pleasant for everyone. Founded in 2012, Compass provides an end-to-end platform that empowers residential real estate agents to deliver exceptional service to their seller and buyer clients, all in service of our mission to help everyone find their place in the world.
Compass (www.compass.com) is building the first modern end-to-end real estate platform by integrating agents, buyers and sellers through technology. Before Compass, no one has achieved the blend of the Natural Intelligence that hundreds of thousands of enterprising real estate agents bring to this market, with the Artificial Intelligence that cloud, mobile and AI technologies enable.
We are excited to announce the opening of our new world class office at Financial District, Hyderabad. The new office will help with the expansion and growth of Compass engineering and will have a huge impact in bringing us closer towards our mission of helping everyone find their place in the world. India Development centre is the result of the vision of Joseph Sirosh who is a Silicon valley pioneer and the vision is being propelled further into a fast growing and expanding growth centre by Dr. Jaideep Ganguly and Raju Matta who are industry stalwarts with the best academic and experiential credentials.
As one of the fastest growing technology companies of our generation, in an industry larger than any other, we have an opportunity and obligation to build a world-class engineering team and the operating platform that will transform the real estate industry.
As a Senior Product Manager working on Mobile you will drive a cohesive experience on our iOS and Android apps and create mobile specific workflows and features.. You will work with designers and engineers to implement those features as well as other feature teams to drive mobile excellence.
At Compass You Will:
- Craft short term and long term mobile product vision that delights users and inspires dev teams.
- Develop mobile first workflows and features that solve problems for agents and consumers.
- Prioritize and allocate resources against a variety of projects within CompassX, touching many product and business teams across Compass
- Work in close collaboration with marketing, engineering and design partners
- 5+ years of mobile management experience
- Demonstrated track record of successfully driving mobile results
- Proven ability to bring simplicity and measurable results to complex, ambiguous situations
- Excellent communication skills, detail oriented and demonstrated ability to follow through on several complex projects simultaneously
- Experience working mobile app with millions of end users is a plus
- Comfort with a fast-paced work environment at a rapidly evolving organization
- Experience building Android apps is a plus
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place.
Check out our Engineering blog!
At Compass, we believe that everyone deserves to find their place in the world — a place where they feel like they belong, where they can be their authentic selves, where they can thrive. Our collaborative, energetic culture is grounded in our Compass Entrepreneurship Principles and our commitment to diversity, equity, inclusion, growth and mobility. As an equal opportunity employer, we offer competitive compensation packages, robust benefits and professional growth opportunities aimed at helping to improve our employees' lives and careers.