Product & User Experience
Program & Operations Manager
At Compass, we envision a world where the experience of selling or buying a home is simple and pleasant for everyone. Founded in 2012, Compass provides an end-to-end platform that empowers residential real estate agents to deliver exceptional service to their seller and buyer clients, all in service of our mission to help everyone find their place in the world.
E3 is leading the charge of Compass’ Platform Expansion & Service Integration strategy and execution. We are looking for a Program and Operations Manager to help E3 make better data-driven decisions faster, to drive alignment across the company on strategy and execution, and help translate strategic planning into results. The Operations Manager will be responsible for defining and leading key cross-functional initiatives, including new product launches, strategic planning, and automating systems and processes to increase organizational efficiencies.
This role will be responsible for the day-to-day management of all aspects of several programs, including creating and maintaining the project plans, managing communication with key stakeholders, facilitating meetings to solve problems and make decisions, and ensuring deliverable and timelines are met, and ensuring that our customers are having a good day. This role requires close cross-functional collaboration with Product, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Finance, and Regional Support teams.
- Track critical customer problems through to root cause analysis and resolution.
- Design and implement systems to track and analyze customer feedback, proposing product solutions for operational issues.
- Develop operational improvements, create, and streamline processes including standard operating procedures, enforcing vendor service level agreements and managing escalations.
- Create a playbook to support Compass E3 product expansion into new markets.
- Day to day operations for digital ads, sign center, and gift center products including handing / resolving customer issues directly with internal / external stakeholders.
- Be proactive, pay attention to the details, and ensure you are enabling teams to make smart and timely decisions. Stay on top of many moving pieces without letting anything drop.
- Monitor and communicate progress against goals to relevant stakeholders across all organizational levels, including the executive team.
- Ensure all project management related tracking systems are updated daily/weekly as applicable.
- Build and maintain healthy relationships with key stakeholders across the organization
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years of Project or Program Management experience
- Proven track record in the delivery of strategic, cross-functional programs, including full end-to-end process of bring a new product to market
- Strong organizational skills and superb capabilities with managing multiple high priority projects simultaneously and successfully
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written), with the ability to communicate with all levels in the organization (e.g. technical, business, executive)
- Meticulous attention to detail and a resourceful problem-solving attitude
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and a results-focused mindset
- Ability to think and act both strategically and tactically
- Strong interpersonal skills, and a proven track record of building relationships across all levels within the organization, influencing others, and working cross functionally to resolve issues
- Thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, and rapid-growth environment. Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and Google Applications (Analytics, Docs, Sheets, Slides). SalesForce experience a plus.
- Project Management certification a plus.
- An understanding of residential real estate a plus
At Compass, we believe that everyone deserves to find their place in the world — a place where they feel like they belong, where they can be their authentic selves, where they can thrive. Our collaborative, energetic culture is grounded in our Compass Entrepreneurship Principles and our commitment to diversity, equity, inclusion, growth and mobility. As an equal opportunity employer, we offer competitive compensation packages, robust benefits and professional growth opportunities aimed at helping to improve our employees' lives and careers.