Product & User Experience
Senior Program Manager - Lead Management
At Compass, we envision a world where the experience of selling or buying a home is simple and pleasant for everyone. Founded in 2012, Compass provides an end-to-end platform that empowers residential real estate agents to deliver exceptional service to their seller and buyer clients, all in service of our mission to help everyone find their place in the world.
About the Team
The CRM team helps real estate agents generate more repeat and referral business by nurturing their professional relationships, leveraging leads and data from other Compass tools, providing impactful communication mechanisms, and identifying opportunities with AI. Our agents view us as the hub of their business and our mission is to build the best client growth platform in real estate to help our agents win more business.
We are looking for a seasoned Program Manager to own the strategy, planning, execution and delivery of key strategic initiatives. You will establish lead generation programs with external partners and operationalize them to increase the top of the funnel for agents. As a data-driven strategic thinker you will drive various programs with C-level visibility and influence product roadmap. Your role will be centralized and very collaborative across the organization as you develop and manage the strategy, planning, execution and delivery of key strategic initiatives. These programs will require you to work with strategic external partners and alongside leaders from various functions at Compass such as product, engineering, legal, operations and finance.
You are an owner and visionary who deeply understands agents' needs and pain points and what content, strategy and medium is best to service those needs. You should be comfortable working with many different businesses and functions, and communicate in a clear and concise manner. You should be adept at interacting with executives and other stakeholder groups to build consensus, define an approach and rationale for prioritization, and communicate project status, findings, and escalations on a regular basis.
- Use data and information, both qualitative and quantitative, to analyze and deeply understand our agents, their clients and business needs
- Work with external stakeholders and with Compass teams to launch various Lead Generation programs
- Establish ongoing goals and success metrics, inspection mechanisms to track progress, and manage through obstacles to achieve program objectives
- Partner closely on go-to-market and implementation, working with product marketing, operations, and finance to ensure successful release
- Evaluate new opportunities and bring forward proposals to influence product and business capabilities
- Provide updates to senior leadership on key metrics, progress and launch status
- Design standard operating procedures and identify opportunities for automation to increase ongoing efficiency
- Detail-oriented strategic thinker who can prioritize well and communicate clearly across all levels of the organization with a proven ability to influence internal and external partners
- A motivated self-starter with strengths in building mechanisms, problem solving, issue-resolution, ability to work in a deadline driven work environment, attention to detail, and ability to multitask
- Comfortable with ambiguity and able to consistently prioritize key initiatives, remaining accountable for outcomes
- 6+ years of overall work experience, preferably 2-3 years of experience working as a program manager in a product organization
- Proficiency working with data and the ability to identify and analyze customer segments
- Solution-oriented mindset and work approach, glass half-full mentality
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong numerical and analytical aptitude, proven negotiating skills
- Ability to learn quickly and maintain a high-performance level in a fast-paced, high volume environment
- Previous CRM or real-estate industry experience is a plus!
At Compass, we believe that everyone deserves to find their place in the world — a place where they feel like they belong, where they can be their authentic selves, where they can thrive. Our collaborative, energetic culture is grounded in our Compass Entrepreneurship Principles and our commitment to diversity, equity, inclusion, growth and mobility. As an equal opportunity employer, we offer competitive compensation packages, robust benefits and professional growth opportunities aimed at helping to improve our employees' lives and careers.