Agent Experience Manager - Raleigh
Agent Experience Manager - Raleigh
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. Founded in 2012, we’re revolutionizing the real estate industry with our end-to-end platform that empowers residential real estate agents to deliver exceptional service to seller and buyer clients.
At Compass, we envision a world where the experience of selling or buying a home is simple, efficient and pleasant for everyone. Founded in 2012, Compass provides an end-to-end platform that empowers residential real estate agents to deliver exceptional service to their seller and buyer clients, all in service of our mission to help everyone find their place in the world.
As an Agent Experience Manager you are the first person our customers meet when they join Compass and will be their account manager from that day forward. You will support our customers with everything including but not limited to understanding Compass, training on our tools and programs, assisting with marketing requests and more. As an AEM you are passionate about your customers and delivering a world class experience.
At Compass You Will:
- Manage a portfolio of high-touch customers by serving as their day-to-day contact for questions and issues via phone calls, emails, and in-person meetings
- Promote the adoption of Compass technology and adjacent services by providing customers with 1:1 support, strategic recommendations, and group training sessions
- Provide essential marketing support by answering questions, creating collateral from templates including listing presentations and postcards, and being the liaison to marketing specialists for more complex support requests
- Partner with the Onboarding team on strategy and logistics for welcoming new customers to Compass
- Support ongoing projects such as new office openings, national initiatives, and new Expansion/M&A activity
- Work collaboratively with other team members and departments to champion questions and feedback on behalf of the agent
- Serve as a mentor to Agent Experience Coordinator(s) by being available for questions and managing escalations
What We're Looking For:
- 2-3 years of experience in customer service, training, office management, hospitality, or operations
- Previous experience in real estate a plus
- Previous experience with live or remote training a plus
- Previous experience working with enterprise technology (Zendesk, Salesforce, Confluence) a plus
- Passion for supporting and serving agents trying to grow their businesses
- The ability to establish credibility with key agent decision-makers and influencers
- Great listening skills, connects well with others, and is empathetic of the customer’s pain points
- A passion for creating community within a space; you encourage in-office interaction, bonding and engagement
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, allowing you to adapt and formulate solutions quickly
- Skilled communicator with great interpersonal skills, ability to build and manage relationships
- Meticulous attention to detail, highly organized
- Strong creative writing skills and eye for design
- Ability to work in the office during standard operating hours
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs
Do your best work, be your authentic self.
At Compass, we believe that everyone deserves to find their place in the world — a place where they feel like they belong, where they can be their authentic selves, where they can thrive. Our collaborative, energetic culture is grounded in our Compass Entrepreneurship Principles and our commitment to diversity, equity, inclusion, growth and mobility. As an equal opportunity employer, we offer competitive compensation packages, robust benefits and professional growth opportunities aimed at helping to improve our employees' lives and careers.
Perks that You Need to Know About:
Participation in our incentive programs (which may include where eligible cash, equity, or commissions). Plus paid vacation, holidays, sick time, parental leave, marriage leave, and recharge leave; medical, tele-health, dental and vision benefits; 401(k) plan; flexible spending accounts (FSAs); commuter program; life and disability insurance; Maven (a support system for new parents); Carrot (fertility benefits); UrbanSitter (caregiver referral network); Employee Assistance Program; and pet insurance.