At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. Founded in 2012, we’re revolutionizing the real estate industry with our end-to-end platform that empowers residential real estate agents to deliver exceptional service to seller and buyer clients.
Are you passionate about creating a tremendous customer experience, and do you love finding faster/more efficient ways of doing things? Are you seeking a career that allows you to develop in one of the world’s fastest growing companies, and to have a tremendous impact on that growth? Compass is looking for passionate, driven professionals, with tremendous people skills to join our Onboarding Operations team.
The Onboarding Operations team is responsible for welcoming new agents to Compass. We work with agents prior to joining our brokerage, conduct their onboarding, and ensure that they transition seamlessly over to their local market’s support teams. It’s our job to make sure every agent feels special, well supported, warmly welcomed, and as if they’ve finally found their place in the world at Compass.
At Compass you will:
- Conduct day 1 onboarding for licensed team members and standard GCI principal agents
- Ensure account set-up and all preboarding steps are completed for each onboarding
- Liaise with local AEM team, Contract Desk, SGMs, Aloha, SFDC, regarding onboarding details
- Complete onboarding follow up with key stakeholders
- Support future optimization of centralized agent onboarding processes
- Liaise with regional AEMs to surface, document, and maintain regionally nuanced processes
- 70% conducting agent onboarding activities for licensed team members (LTM) and principals
- 15% OBS Zendesk queue management
- 15% support onboarding process optimization (project/workstream based)
What we're looking for:
- Flexible and adaptable, with proven track record of being #SolutionsDriven
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and projects simultaneously
- Ability to follow instruction and documented SOPs in order to manage daily tasks
- Proactive communicator with strong customer service skills
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- 2+ years experience in a training, onboarding, or account management role
- Previous experience in a remote role a plus
- B.A. or B.S. degree
- Impeccable attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Team player adept at collaborating with others
- Self-starter attitude and ability to exercise judgment and problem-solve with minimal supervision
- Continuous desire to improve existing processes and develop creative solutions
- Exceptional written and verbal communication
- 1-2 years of start-up, technology, marketing or real estate experience a plus
Perks that You Need to Know About:
Participation in our incentive programs (which may include where eligible cash, equity, or commissions). Plus paid vacation, holidays, sick time, parental leave, marriage leave, and recharge leave; medical, tele-health, dental and vision benefits; 401(k) plan; flexible spending accounts (FSAs); commuter program; life and disability insurance; Maven (a support system for new parents); Carrot (fertility benefits); UrbanSitter (caregiver referral network); Employee Assistance Program; and pet insurance.