At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. Founded in 2012, we’re revolutionizing the real estate industry with our end-to-end platform that empowers residential real estate agents to deliver exceptional service to seller and buyer clients.
From the morning essentials that get us started to the office space that inspires our productivity, the Receptionist is there to make it happen. Your expertise lies in your positivity, approachability, and execution abilities in a rapidly changing startup environment ranging from top executives and real estate agents to engineers, new-hires, and interns. As Receptionist, you will be the first impression for the entire organization and play a critical role in the daily operations of the office.
At Compass You Will:
- Answer and direct all incoming calls to main reception line
- Provide administrative support to member(s) of the Manager team as needed, including calendaring and scheduling management, travel arrangements, and time and expense reports
- Welcome all guests to the office and coordinate with host
- Maintain general reception area and main conference rooms
- Maintain and order necessary office supplies from appropriate vendors
- Field internal and external general office inquiries
- Liaise with Fed-Ex, UPS, USPS, etc for all incoming and outgoing packages
- Process and distribute all incoming mail
- Assist as needed with facilities management inquiries for office
- Perform other related duties as requested or as responsibilities dictate
- Manage internal communications including office updates and newsletters
- Oversee planning and logistics associated with events and meetings
What We Look For:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 1-2 years of service experience with an emphasis on facilities, hospitality, corporate services, property management, or equivalent office management experience
- Articulate and polished communication style
- Friendly, warm personality
- Experience in providing administrative support in a professional work environment
- Experience with Google Suite is a plus
- Strong organizational skills, detail oriented
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn and master new software applications
- Proactive and resourceful
- Experience at a startup or real estate brokerage preferred
Please note: this role is 100% in-office.
The base pay range for this position is $15.24 - $22.84 hourly; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Bonuses and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of benefits. Base pay is based on market location. Minimum wage for the position will always be met.
Perks that You Need to Know About:
Participation in our incentive programs (which may include where eligible cash, equity, or commissions). Plus paid vacation, holidays, sick time, parental leave, marriage leave, and recharge leave; medical, tele-health, dental and vision benefits; 401(k) plan; flexible spending accounts (FSAs); commuter program; life and disability insurance; Maven (a support system for new parents); Carrot (fertility benefits); UrbanSitter (caregiver referral network); Employee Assistance Program; and pet insurance.