20 Jessups Landing

Quogue, NY 11959

$1,399,000
Price
4
Beds
3
Baths
1
1/2 Bath
2,860 Sq. Ft.
$489 / Sq. Ft.
2,860
Sq. Ft.
$489
per Sq. Ft.

Property Details for 20 Jessups Landing

StatusActive
MLS #343940
Year Built2013
DOM171
Compass TypeSingle Family
MLS TypeHome for Sale / Single Family
Lot Size-
Taxes$3,271 / year
Condo/Co-op Fees-
HOA Fees-
CountySuffolk County

Listing Agent

Contact Agent(s)

Property Details for 20 Jessups Landing

New Construction
No
Style
Post Modern
Listing Type
exclusive
Unit Type
Single Family
Near Train Station
No
Car Spaces
2

Description

Welcome to Jessup's Landing, a lovely community in the Village of Quogue offering 31, low maintenance, energy star rated, custom homes in condominium ownership; 80% of these inviting homes fulfill a 55+ consumer qualification while remaining 20% available without age requirement. A sunny foyer welcomes you to a most inviting living room w/ gas fireplace + flows seamlessly to West facing outdoor, rear deck+ cozy screened porch. Handsome kitchen joins the formal dining area for festive gatherings.... 1st floor master en suite + 3 guest BR's on 2nd level. Community pool, Quogue's low taxes.his masterfully crafted, custom designed home presents with noteworthy, tasteful style and flow with fine finishings. A sunny foyer welcomes you to a most inviting living room with gas fireplace and flows seamlessly to the West facing rear deck with retractable awning and cozy screened porch. The handsome kitchen with spacious pantry joins the formal dining area with ample room for festive gatherings. Easy access to the dedicated laundry room and office space leading to the attached, 2 car garage. Ideally located on the home's first floor is the generously sized, bright master bedroom en suite with dressing room. For your guests who come for a visit or two, there is plenty of room for them in any one of the three bedrooms on the second floor with two full baths. Custom built with energy star materials/rating and spray foam insulation, this easy living is complete with a community pool.

Location

Listing Agent

  1. Maria Cunneen

    Listing Agent

    Compass

Building Information for 20 Jessups Landing

Stories2Year Built2013Building Size-Lot Size-

Payment Calculator

$5,305 per month

30 year fixed, 3.51% Interest

Principal and Interest

$5,032

Property Taxes

$273

HOA Dues

$0

Similar Homes

Property Information for 20 Jessups Landing

Summary
    Location and General Information
  • Water Access: No
  • Near Jitney Sunrise Bus Line: Yes
  • Title: Stylish Living | Quogue Village | Condo ownership
  • Address: 20 Jessups Landing
  • Town Name: Quogue
  • Fireplaces: 1
  • Subarea: Q North
    Taxes and HOA Information
  • Tax Map Id: 0902003010200004000
Property
    Lot Information
  • Lot With Trees: No
Interior and Exterior Features
    Interior Features
  • Amenity Names: None / Mainland,Pool,Vinyl Pool,In Ground Pool,Heat,GHA,Fireplace,Garage,Attached Garage,Basement,Full Basement,Central AC,Hardwood Floors,Sprinkler System,Security System,Master Bedroom on First Floor,Bathroom on First Floor,Laundry Room,Beach Rights,Community Pool,TV/Cable/Satellite
  • Stories: 2

Schools near 20 Jessups Landing

AllElementaryMiddleHigh
SchoolTypeGradesDistanceRating
Quogue Elementary SchoolPublicPK-60.5 mi
7

Quogue Elementary School

PK-6, 0.5 mi, Public

7

School ratings and boundaries are provided by GreatSchools.org and Pitney Bowes. This information should only be used as a reference. Proximity or boundaries shown here are not a guarantee of enrollment. Please reach out to schools directly to verify all information and enrollment eligibility.

Similar Homes

20 Jessups Landing is a single family home for sale in Quogue, NY 11959. This property was listed for sale on April 26, 2019 by Compass at $1,399,000. Nearby schools include Quogue Elementary School. 20 Jessups Landing is a 4-bed, 3.5-bath, 2,860 sqft single family home built in 2013.

No guarantee, warranty or representation of any kind is made regarding the completeness or accuracy of descriptions or measurements (including square footage measurements and property condition), such should be independently verified, and Compass expressly disclaims any liability in connection therewith. No financial or legal advice provided. Equal Housing Opportunity.
All data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by Compass. See Terms of Service for additional restrictions. Compass · Tel: 212-913-9058 · New York, NY