Spacious 2 bedroom, 2 bath condo conveniently located in South Slope, just 1 block from 5th Avenue’s many restaurants, cafes, shopping and entertainment. This apartment is a quiet sanctuary with leafy courtyard views, located in the rear of 20-unit elevator building.
* Large living room with private terrace overlooking backyards of Brooklyn Brownstones
* Oversized master suite with custom closets and ensuite full bathroom
* Generously sized second bedroom overlooking common courtyard
* Windowed, eat-in kitchen with wood cabinets and stainless steel appliances
* Bright and airy with both northern and southern exposures
* Foyer with ample closets
* Hardwood floors throughout
* Central air conditioning
* In-unit washer/dryer
* Large, nicely appointed common courtyard
Pet friendly, well managed and maintained condo with very low carrying cost and tax abatement until 2029. Just 2 blocks from the R train and 5 blocks to Prospect Park, and central to everything South Park Slope has to offer! Zoned for PS 10.