- #1 Buyers Team in San Francisco
- #4 Overall Team in San Francisco
- $86M in 2019 Sales
- 62 Transactions in 2019
- Top 1% San Francisco Realtors
- 2018 30 Under 30 Realtor in America (Michael Bellings)
- Top 20 Agents in San Francisco (Units Sold - 2017, 2018)
- San Francisco Chronicle Published Real Estate Experts
- “2017 Rising Stars” in Bay Area Real Estate by San Francisco Magazine, Silicon Valley Magazine, and Luxury Marketing Council
- Over $200+ Million in Sales Volume
- Residential real estate expert specializing in: Single Family Homes, Condominiums, Tenancy in Common (TIC), Multi-Family, and Investment Opportunities
- Leveraging cutting edge technology and social media tools
- Facebook and Instagram Live experts
- Assisting homeowners with pre-market preparation and custom renovations to achieve the highest sales price possible
- Implementing situational and property specific marketing approaches
- Implementing the most effective strategy for bringing buyers to the table
- Utilizing extensive Marketing and Finance backgrounds
- In depth knowledge of San Francisco market areas, neighborhoods and schools
- Strong negotiation skills
-Cum Laude at Santa Clara University
-B.S. in Finance and Operations Management
-Honors graduate at St. Ignatius College Preparatory, San Francisco CA
- San Francisco Native
- Third Generation Realtor
Aaron comes from a family with over 50 years of real estate experience, representing buyers, sellers, and developers. If you are looking for a new home, Aaron will do all that is needed for you to use your time wisely to locate an ideal property and negotiate the best possible deal. If you are selling your home - perhaps your most valuable asset – Aaron will recommend and implement the most effective strategy for bringing buyers to the table. He thrives in competitive sales environments and relishes the opportunity to work with buyers and sellers of all backgrounds. With a keen eye for real estate, all of the tools for success Compass provides, and a drive to do everything possible for his clients, Aaron works hard for all of his clients so they know everything will be done efficiently and accurately the first time.
Aaron is a Bay Area native, born and raised in both San Francisco and Marin County. He has loved everything Bay Area for as long as he can remember. Attending Giants games at Candlestick Park (and now at AT&T Park), watching the Blue Angels on the Marina Green, and sampling the local cuisine in the eclectic neighborhoods San Francisco has to offer are just a few of his favorite past times. He also enjoys skiing in Tahoe, photography, and basketball. Although Aaron loves to travel, the best city in the world is right in his backyard and he can’t imagine living or working anywhere else.
Aaron graduated with honors from St. Ignatius College Prep in San Francisco’s Sunset district before accepting a merit scholarship to attend college at Santa Clara University. Aaron graduated Cum Laude from SCU. Upon his graduation, Aaron decided to follow his passion for sales, people, and working closely with clients on a daily basis. He thrived as a sales leader, mentor, and motivator in the telecommunication industry in San Francisco.
Utilizing his love of sales, background in Finance, and desire to be the best in real estate, he has teamed up with his brother Michael to join the ranks of some of the city’s finest real estate professionals at Compass.