- Homes & Estates // Luxury Homes & Estates
- Long Island Business News // Queens Properties Magazine
- Manhasset Press // Port Washington Press // Garden City News
- Dan's Paper // Hamptons Real Estate Showcase
- Wall Street Journal // New York Times
- Mansion Global // The World Journal
Office Addresses- Garden City - 182 7th Street, Garden City, NY 11530
- Manhasset - 1695 Northern Boulevard, Manhasset, NY 11030
- Westhampton - 145 Main Street, Westhampton Beach NY 11978
- Buyers Agent // Listing Agent
- Relocation // Commercial R.E.
- Property Management // Foreclosure
- Certified Professional Home Stager
Professional Associations- Member of Long Island Board of REALTORS®
- Member of OneKey MLS
- Member of National Association of REALTORS®
- Member of New York State Association of REALTORS®
- Manhasset High School
- State University of New York College at Cortland - Business Economics
Alexander was born in Southampton and was raised there until he was 8 years old. His family then moved to the North Shore of Nassau county to Manhasset. Alexander spent the remainder of his childhood in Manhasset. He attended Manhasset High School followed by attending SUNY Cortland in upstate New York where he studied business economics.
Sports have always been a huge part of Alexander’s life. He was a member of several elite youth soccer programs on Long Island. Alexander spent his youth traveling around Long Island, New York State, the Country and internationally, as part of Albertson Soccer Academy. With top players hand-picked from across Long Island, Alexander was able to develop relationships and vast knowledge of the communities that make up both Nassau & Suffolk Counties. This experience enables Alexander to help his clients reach their goals. His expert knowledge of the area, shrewd negotiation skills, and hard work, enables Alexander to exceed his clients' expectations every time. As a lifetime Long Island resident and longtime sales and management professional, Alexander understands the art of customer service. He has already received glowing accolades for the quality of service he delivers to clients.
Alexander began his Real Estate Career in 2015 as the Marketing Director for a Firm in Garden City, NY. He founded a deep admiration for the industry and the service it provides to the families he serves. After Alexander’s second year in the industry, he was awarded the 2017 Top 20 Under 40 Rising Stars in Real Estate by Long Island Board Of Realtors® Association. His extensive knowledge in marketing, photography, and design translated extremely well into a career where he enjoys helping Buyers and Sellers. Key to his success is Alexander’s extensive knowledge of the areas he works, the real estate market, networking, strong negotiation skills, and committed involvement in his industry.
Awards2016 - International Property Award
2017 - Young Professional's Network Top 20 Under 40 Realtor
2018 - Douglas Elliman Rising Star
2019 - Leading Edge Recipient
2020 - Founding Agent of Compass Long Island