Languages: English, French, Spanish
Downtown Manhattan Specialist
Listing Agent, Relocation
University of Florida, Warrington School of Business
Move with Purpose
Manhattan | Brooklyn
Alex's international background (Fluent in English, French and Spanish), adaptable personality, and refined negotiating skills have been helping buyers and sellers from around the world find success in the real estate market for over 5 years.
Alex's goal is to help Sellers maximize value and profit from the sale of their most important asset. Alex uses his extensive knowledge of NYC’s real estate market, identifies the strengths of your property in order to market it the best way possible, leverages his expertise on buildings and neighborhoods, and calls upon his ample network of contacts so that you can be sure that you are being represented by a true professional who is dedicated to competence and integrity.
For Buyers, Alex will:
• Assist prospective clients with identifying areas to look for properties suitable for their needs
• Negotiate contracts with buyers and/or agents and act on their behalf to reach the best price
• Facilitate and coordinate the closing process on behalf of clients
• Track and report productivity, hours and sales metrics
• Arrange the preparation of Board Packages
• Supervise the overall process in buying an apartment or house in New York City