Visit my Website
Private, Off-Market Listings
Community Involvement• The Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation
• Hope Gala, Founder
• Bay Area Chapter Board Member, 1997-2010
• Chaired 9 major fundraisers, raising over $10 million
• Schools of the Sacred Heart, Celebrate Spring 2014, Co-chair
• Schools of the Sacred Heart & Saint Ignatius College Prep, Volunteer & Parent
• Edgewood Center for Children & Families, Sponsor
• Junior League of San Francisco, Member Since 1997
• Marin Day School, Sherith Israel Campus Parent Association, Co-founder & Chairwoman
Education• Masters Degree in Vocal Performance | San Francisco Conservatory of Music
• Bachelors of Music | New England Conservatory of Music, University of New Hampshire
Professsional Experience• Historic Property Specialist Certificate 2015
• Top Agent Network, 2009 - Present
• NAR, CAR, SFAR - Member since 2005
Ana T.L. Dierkhising has a thorough knowledge of San Francisco's complicated and demanding luxury real estate market. She has all the skills necessary to navigate you through the most complex real estate transactions. "Each transaction is unique, and I pride myself with being ready, willing, and able to conquer the challenges that various situations bring."
Sellers can rely on Ana to expose their property to the most qualified buyers and to counsel and guide them throughout the sales process. She markets homes professionally, and the properties she represents receive a variety of exposure: locally, regionally, nationally and internationally.
Ana is equally adept at representing buyers and identifying superior properties of true value. She has an innate ability to analyze properties, providing perspective and counsel to clients accordingly. "I try to ensure a smooth transaction tailored to meet each client's individual needs while creating long-lasting relationships based on trust and dedication."
Among the realtor community, Ana is known to operate in the best interests of her clients, always providing a smooth, successful transaction in a respectful, professional, and cooperative atmosphere. By using her sharp negotiating and communication skills, Ana successfully attends to her client's personal and financial goals. Because of her distinctive reputation, Ana is associated with some of San Francisco's top realtors and collaborates with them to fulfill her client's needs.
When looking for an agent who has consistently ranked among the best of the best at Compass with uncommon grace and an indefatigable approach to the business, look no further.
For more information about Ana and the services she provides for her clients, please click on: www.ANATLD.com
Ana has been a Top Producer since 2005 and a member of Top Agent Network since 2009.