Angela McIntyre—your real estate expert for the East Bay (Alameda, Oakland, Berkeley, San Leandro, San Lorenzo, Hayward, Castro Valley)
Angela has vast East Bay real estate knowledge and a lifetime of building strong relationships. She is a dedicated advocate who will leverage more than a quarter century of creating win-win experiences to ensure that your priorities are her top priorities. That passion and determination for finding the right fit is how Angela has built her referral business, and how she’d like to help you build your future.
Importance of Expertise:
The East Bay is the Bay Area’s most populous and diverse sub-region. Angela’s knowledge of the area, and its prevailing hot Seller’s market enables her to be a keen negotiator -- to ensure the best outcome – for buyers or sellers.
Angela also specializes in floating homes – and has been a resident of a floating home since 1989.
Fast Facts About Angela: Professional
- East Bay Realtor since 2002, Broker since 2013
- Held Leadership positions, including President, Director and Treasurer of the Alameda Association of Realtors since 2007
- 2011 Realtor of the Year for the Alameda Association of Realtors
- Past member of the Board of Directors of the East Bay Regional Data (local Multiple Listing Service).
- Current member of the Multiple Listing Service Committee for the Bay East Association of Realtors
- Member of the Compass community of Realtors -- one of Northern California top premier Realty companies
- NAR – National Association of Realtors
- CAR – California Association of Realtors
- Bay East Association of Realtors
Fast Facts About Angela: Personal
- Born in Italy and raised in San Francisco’s North Beach
- Twenty-five years as a human resources director in the high tech industry
- Leads a two-generational Real Estate family: late husband David, and both daughters – all Bay Area Realtors!
- Lives in her dream home: a floating house in Alameda Estuary’s Barnhill Marina.