Buyer's Agent, Listing Agent, Relocation
Emory University, MBA
University of Dayton, B.S. Marketing
After graduating from the University of Dayton in 1992 with a degree in Marketing, Randall moved from Ohio to Atlanta to work at Turner Broadcasting. From there he obtained an MBA from Emory University and began a 10-year career managing BellSouth's Internet Service. In 2005 he decided to leave his corporate career and follow his passion for real estate.
When not assisting buyers and sellers, Randall can often be found attending a festival, dining on the patio at a local restaurant with his significant other of 30+ years, or walking his 105 pound Rhodesian Ridgeback (the self-proclaimed Princess) through Piedmont Park and Midtown. Randall’s other passion is cars--classic and new. He and his partner enjoy their 1969 Firebird convertible (which has been in Randall’s family for over 45 years), and a 1955 Chevy work truck for weekly treks to Home Depot for home and garden supplies.
Randall specializes in Intown Atlanta homes, townhomes and condos but is licensed to help buyers and sellers anywhere in Georgia. Randall provides a more personalized, luxury experience for his clients, who consider him a trusted confidant. His customer satisfaction ratings are among the highest in the nation because he is dedicated to looking out for their best interests--no exceptions.
If you are selling – Randall will develop a marketing plan that effectively meets your goals:
- Front page exposure on AtlantaCityhomes.com attracting 1,000s of active buyers each month--not offered by any other agent!
- Highly effective local, national, and international advertising on 100s of popular realty websites (Zillow, Realtor.com, Trulia, Etc.)
- Custom “for sale” website designed and built to attract buyers to your home, using one of the 400 condo/neighborhood-specific realty web sites owned exclusively by Randall (i.e. AnsleyParkRealty.com, PiedmontHeights.com, MayfairRenaissance.com, etc.)--not offered by any other agent!
- Outreach via social media and email
- Savvy staging so your home looks great
- Professional photography, including video and drone media
- Print advertising and professionally developed in-home brochures
If you are buying – Randall will help you find the perfect dream home. He has lived intown for 28 years and has been a full-time real estate agent for 14 years, so he knows the market. His agent-networking will help uncover properties before they hit the market.
Randall’s clients are as diverse as the homes that he helps them buy and sell. Whether you are a first-time buyer in the condo market or are selling a multi-million dollar estate, Randall’s experience, training, negotiating skills, and expertise will help ensure your transaction is a success. If you are contemplating a sale or purchase--or know someone who is--contact Randall to discuss how he can assist.