2015 - Compass Hamptons Founding Agent
2013 - NRT top 1000 in USA, 1,2,3,4 quarter
2012 - NRT top 1000 in USA, 1,2,3,4 quarter
2011 - NRT top 1000 in USA, 2,3,4 quarter
2010- NRT top 1000 in USA, 1,2,3 quarter
2009 - NRT top 1000 in USA, 1,2 quarter
2007 - NRT top 1000 in USA, 1,2,3,4 quarter
· Extensive sales and rental experience representing all price points, towns and villages throughout the Hamptons over the course of 20 years.
· Hundreds of transactions with $500 million in sales volume.
· Solid presence and high performance in social media and digital advertising.
· Expertly versed in residential sales and tenant-landlord relationships; diligent is representing clients’ best interests.
· Trusted advocate and loyal partner to clients and customers with over 25 years of construction, renovations, restorations, and land use experience.
· Sound understanding of all local towns and villages building codes and zoning laws with excellent relationships with town and village officials.
I thoroughly enjoy assisting with every aspect of your real estate goals.
★★★★★"Bill was incredibly professional and knowledgeable. He made our transaction feel seamless and helped us negotiate the best terms. If it weren't for him, we could've missed a great opportunity."
- Tracy Blumenfeld.
★★★★★"Bill has a great sense of the market and he's a no-nonsense guy. We looked at plenty of places and had really specific ideas about what we wanted. He helped shape our search without steering us too much, and it was through his efforts that we ended up here."
- Diana and Paul Frank.
★★★★★"My husband and I have known Bill Williams for almost 20 years. He’s been a friend, excellent advisor on real estate matters and a responsive Broker. He knows the community so well. He is an excellent resource for all kinds of Hamptons information and always responsive. Bill goes the distance and takes Buyers and Sellers alike, seriously. He operates with care, concern and excellent follow up. We love him."
- The Sibens.
★★★★★"Bill has been a great agent for us. All of our transactions have been pleasant and not pushy. That is important to us. He showed us lovely homes in our price range and was there when we needed him - regardless of how big or small the request was. And some of those requests were a little ridiculous!! But he did them with a smile!."
- Abbey and Neil Rosen.