Successfully managed and marketed over $600 million in real estate, while maintaining an average sale-to-list price ratio of 104%, and a target days on market of one week.
- Ranked within the top 1% of agents across all of NRT, the nation’s largest residential real estate brokerage companies in 2018
- 10 Time PRISM award winner presented by BRAGB (Builders and Remodelers Association of Greater Boston) for outstanding marketing achievements in the building and design
- 4 time Centurion and Double Centurion Award winner
- Master Diamond Performance Award winner in 2012
- 2014 Top 100 List of Century 21 agents
- Susan named the Fastest Growing Agent of 2011 among more than 500 agents her first year in real estate
- Over 30 Outstanding Client Service and Sales Awards
- Committee Chair Member for the St. Jude Walk/Run Boston since 2017. We have raised over $30,000 as a team. Our goal is to raise an additional $30,000 and be the largest team at the event
- Little Heroes with Big Hearts - organize kids, raise funds, and do activities for charities bigger than themselves
- 2017 & 2018 Community Servings participants - sold pies to raise over 2,000 weeks of meals for critically ill individuals and their families
- Since 2015, we have hosted a gingerbread making workshop since 2015 to raise funds for fun activities for children receiving treatment at the Jimmy Fund Clinic - raised over $40,000
- Sponsor and Participant 2013 - 2018 Barbells for Boobs & Avon Walk for Breast Cancer - $20,000 raised
- Sponsor and participants in Glenn Doherty Memorial 5K since 2013, raising $10,000 total
Whether you are interested in selling your home or buying a new dream home, we make it our mission to be by your side every step of the way and long after the closing. Simply put, our goals are your goals. We don’t want to just find you a house, we want to help you make a sound investment decision and find a place to call home. Our Team looks to make this process as easy as possible for you. Throughout our 50 years of combined experience and last 10 years as a team, we have maintained a consistent and stellar track record. With backgrounds in finance, luxury marketing and new construction development, the members of our team are able to provide a wide-ranging level of service and expertise to our clientele. We go above and beyond at every turn to provide you with the highest level of customer service and always have your best interest in mind. And it’s thanks to our success that we can say 99% of our new clients come to us by referral and are typically our previous clients’ closest friends and family. Because we work by referral and feel such gratitude, we are committed to making a positive change on the communities where we work and supporting the charities close to those we work with. Together, we have raised more than $70,000 for local charities. We provide staging, punch list coordination, clean out, in-depth analysis and creative digital and print marketing to maximize the value of your home. We are well versed in all aspects of our fast-paced suburban and urban markets, whether building a viable project, to single unit bidding wars, off-market properties, new builds, international financing, whatever you need. Our client testimonials and selling performance speaks for itself. We have maintained a 5 star service level and continue to keep a 104% sale-to-list-price ratio, with an average of 7 days to receiving an offer. From the city to the suburbs, we have it covered.