• Chairman's Elite Club 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007
• Leading Edge 2006
• Honor Society 2005
• Chairman's Circle 2003 & 2004
• Numerous salesperson of the month & quarter awards
• Co-Founder, Greater Point Neighborhood Association (Brookline)
• Contribute to various local charities including A Bed for Every Child and Dana Farber (have ridden in the Pan Mass Challenge 5 times)
• Volunteer, Friends of the Elderly
• Member, Brookline Moms Group & JP Moms Group
• Contributor/supporter, MSPCA
Paula is known for integrity, diplomacy and sincerity in all her dealings. She strives to be someone in whom her clients and colleagues can put their trust and faith. Every transaction, she believes, is always about her clients. “You are the driver, I am the passenger who’s there to guide, educate, and provide the best service possible.” The key to Paula’s success has also been the result of her patient demeanor and dedicated work ethic. She knows how to listen and is generous in offering information and advice. Her main intention is to understand her client’s needs and build a relationship that will last over many years.
Paula is a master in the subtle art of negotiating property purchases with an emphasis on minimizing the challenges of simultaneously selling and buying. She has extensive knowledge of the different neighborhoods around the Boston/Brookline area. Buying her first place in Boston’s Back Bay in 1992 ignited her passion for real estate. Her comfort level spans serving everyone from high-profile corporate clients to individuals and families.
Prior to entering real estate, Paula enjoyed an 12-year career in marketing/advertising as well as owned her own catering business. Paula holds a business degree from Northeastern University as well as a Culinary Degree from Newbury College. She currently lives in Brookline with her son and rescue dog.