- Houston Association of Realtors
- Texas Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- Nationwide Rookie of the Year 2011
- President's Circle Top Producer, 2012
- NRG Top 20 Under 40 Rising Stars in Real Estate Award, 2015
- Executive Board Member of Crime Stoppers of Houston 2014-present
- Board Member Council on Recovery Houston – 2014-2017
- Chaired the Crime Stoppers of Houston Annual Breakfast
- Host Committee for Memorial Park Conservancy Bridge Bash 2017
- Graduate of ATF, FBI, & DEA Citizens Academies
- President of the board for ATF Houston Citizens Academy Alumni Association
- Avid sponsor for Memorial Park Conservancy
Everything that award-winning Houston broker Bryan Beene does is fueled by a deep passion for his community and clients. From his commitment to hard work and integrity to his devotion to elite client service, he truly cares about his buyers and sellers — a fact that's demonstrated by his high volume of repeat and referral business. Working with everyone from first-time homebuyers to sophisticated sellers, Bryan's approach is rooted in listening to his clients' unique needs, crafting a plan to meet their goals and hustling to make it happen.
Bryan entered real estate in 2004 answering phones at a busy 60-agent firm. He quickly worked his way up to office manager, honing his notable organization, communication, and negotiation skills along the way. Licensed in 2011, he earned Rookie of the Year accolades right out of the gate, launching his career as a consistent top producer.
Born and raised in New Braunfels, Bryan is a longtime resident of Houston’s Montrose area. He's an avid volunteer for nonprofits such as Crime Stoppers of Houston, Council on Recovery and Memorial Park Conservancy. When he's not at work for the community or his clients, you can find him running and cycling, or immersed in the local arts and political scenes.
★★★★★“Bryan was absolutely amazing. This was our first experience buying a home and he was incredibly competent, patient, and resolute in representing our best interests throughout the entire process. In addition to being VERY effective on a professional level, he was also a joy to work with. He’s a real person who genuinely cares about us and our search for the right home. We can’t recommend Bryan enough and are so grateful that we were able to work with him!"
★★★★★“It was an absolute pleasure working with Bryan and his team. The entire process from listing to closing was easy and pain free. Very knowledgeable team and they took care of everything. Would highly recommend."
★★★★★“The best! Makes it his job to know and address the wants and need of his clients. We’ve been with Bryan as buyers and sellers and could not have asked for a better experience. A true professional!"
More Client Testimonials Here!