The Bay Area real estate market is unique, competitive and fast-paced. You need an agent in your corner who can navigate the process, negotiate effectively and mitigate the risks to ensure a successful outcome:
“Our experience working with Carol has been astounding. It was clear that she would represent us with the highest degree of commitment and jump through any hoops for us when she personally advised us by phone and also prepared an offer on a home we were considering while she was on a family cruise in Alaska... On the sale of our home, Carol skillfully negotiated a deal through 5 counter-offers to get us the best possible price in a slowing East Bay market. On the purchase of our new home, Carol swiftly seized the opportunity after the prior transaction had fallen through and adeptly persuaded the listing agent/sellers to accept our pre-emptive offer at a below market price, avoiding a competitive situation.”
- As a long-time Silicon Valley resident who has lived, worked and played in almost every major city from San Francisco to the South Bay, I have an appreciation for the different vibe and nuances of our distinctive communities.
- As an American-born Chinese from Phoenix, AZ and raised by immigrant parents, I learned to speak Mandarin growing up and have developed a global perspective, which allows me to connect and build relationships with the larger community.
- As a former developer and manager in the software and high-tech industry for over 15 years, I honed the skills that are critical to successful execution in the home buying and selling process.
- As an investor and property manager, I recognize how real estate can serve as a powerful investment vehicle to reach your financial goals.
- As an active volunteer with the Veterans Administration, I understand the importance of service to others and apply that dedication in my daily interactions.
- Eric and Powen
“Her attention to detail and strategic maneuvering allowed us to ultimately purchase this home for below market, despite a multiple offer situation, while protecting our interests and mitigating risk, which we feel is one of THE most important principles of the agent relationship. Based on our experience, we would strongly encourage anyone in need of real estate services to work with her!"
- Yuancheng and Manfei
“Carol works in a diligent and committed fashion with her clients. She went above and beyond to help us manage the process, being there to help at moment’s notice when things crop up last minute (as they always do!). She balances clear recommendations on best practice with a willingness to listen and adapt to her client’s requests for flexibility. We never felt she had other priorities. The sale itself was successful for all parties involved and concluded incredibly fast. We’d sincerely recommend Carol to anyone who wants an agent who will blow through any obstacle to make the process as successful as it can be.”
- Zuzana and Adam
“Her knowledge of the market and resourcefulness led us to find the right budget and neighborhood for our family and only a few months into working with Carol we found the perfect home. Carol was diligently in touch with the listing agent and prompt in providing us the sales contract and appropriate documents for us to close on our home quickly.”
- Lauren and Timothy
“You are very professional, which showed in dealing with the other real estate agents, bank, loan officers and underwriters. We were so lucky to have met you and consider you a friend of the family! We will highly recommend you and thanks again!!"
“I had a really good experience during the whole process with Carol. She is a really good agent who considered my needs and helped me with all of the things I didn’t understand. I don’t think I can handle the whole thing without her. I definitely will recommend her to my friends/colleagues. I would like to give 5/5 stars to Carol!!"
“Although we didn’t close a transaction with Carol, and not for lack of skill or effort on her part, our experience working with her was so exceptional that we still wanted to write a recommendation for her... her expert advice and professionalism positioned us with the strongest possible case given our terms and constraints. Carol was able to elicit information that was extremely helpful and also negotiated hard on our behalf. For various reasons outside of Carol's control, we made the decision to move out of the area where it is less competitive and you are able to get more for your money. However, for anyone who is looking to buy or sell a home on the Peninsula, we strongly urge you to contact Carol because she sets a new standard for this business that will impress the most discerning clients.”
- Eunhee and Jake