Carol attended the Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising and UCSB.
Carol is the consummate professional. She is passionate about being a realtor, serving her clients, and her community. She helps her clients find the right home by listening to their desires and needs, and then with her expert knowledge of the area, she identifies the perfect property.
She has been a volunteer in her community for over 20 years as PTA – President, Parliamentarian, Athletic Booster, and was awarded from the Mountain View – Los Altos Union School District –Certificate MVLA Friends of Education 2008. She understands why a community is important to your lifestyle.
Carol comes from a family of realtors. Both her mother and father were successful in the real estate profession in Santa Barbara. Carol has seen how this profession has grown into a full service commitment. She is proud to have an excellent team of professionals ready to serve her clients including, inspectors, contractors, top lenders, painters, stagers, and the list goes on. This support team allows her to offer buyers and sellers a stress free transaction.
She seeks out the latest education and designations to keep her at the top of her industry. She finished the Masters program at Alain Pinel Realtors, an extended program that offers intense training on prevailing contracts and includes the most current professional training in the industry.
- ABR – Accredited Buyer’s Representative (How to assist first time buyers and what there special needs and concerns are.)
- SRES – Senior Real Estate Specialist (Helping Seniors understand the different options available to them.)
- CDPE – Certified Distress Properties (Guiding clients through challenging circumstances such as Short Sales and Foreclosures. Assisting investors in opportunities available in today’s markets.)
- SILVAR - Silicon Valley Association of Realtors
- CAR – California Association of Realtors
- NAR – National Association of Realtors
- Los Altos Chamber of Commerce